Sign in to follow this  
tehNuka

Fix the tents and vehicles inventory loot disapears

This is top priority not the fcn 100/150 ppl on the server

• Like 1

One day u can get 1 billion players and than they all disappears like loot in tents lol

• Like 1

So you're demanding things already on the proviso that you might buy the game if and when it goes on sale in the future. Bore off.

• Like 1

Fix bugs that frustrating ppl is the right way. The wrong way is to ignore them and instead of fix them add new feuatures with new bugs

2 patches away i've seen "FIXED" on ammo bug, but it still in the game lol

Edited by tehNuka
  • Like 1

Fix bugs that frustrating ppl is the right way. The wrong way is to ignore them and instead of fix them add new feuatures with new bugs

2 patches away i've seen "FIXED" on ammo bug, but it still in the game lol

Please move on to another game if you don't understand the way software development works and what "alpha" means. Thank you

• Like 1

I'm working at QA lol. It's u who don't understand what software development is.

I don't want to find another game, i want to play this with developers who fix bugs instead of only creating new ones

Edited by tehNuka
  • Like 1

Please move on to another game if you don't understand the way software development works and what "alpha" means. Thank you

I'm working at QA lol. It's u who don't understand what software development is.

The way you leave posts imply that you don't work anywhere but your moms basement (which I have absolutely no problem with), being just another internet guy that tries to appear as something more interesting than that (which makes me mad at this point).

You're probably just an arrogant (underage?) person who thinks he/she is entitled to something. Well, guess what: You're not, you're just another alpha tester of this mod. So again: Move on or leave _useful_ feedback as others do.

Edited by EpeeNoire

Screw u with ur "alpha test" words. With so many players this is not the "alpha test" anymore

Tips fo free: testing is about finding and fixing bugs, not only about finding

Edited by tehNuka
  • Like 1

Never heard of QA, neither do I care. you*. Moving on, seriously, you're expecting more from the ARMA engine? It's not clockwork. The game is great for a large landscape, but the AI, it's general buggy-ness overall, and the sound (which the church bell is perfect example if you change directions, you still hear it in from the same position till the sound replays.) are all problems. If you kept up with the news, he's trying to get away from the ARMA engine, and get his own stand alone game, so these problems won't have to persist.

Screw u with ur "alpha test" words. With so many players this is not the "alpha test" anymore

Christ, you're dumb. Just because 600 thousand some people play, doesn't mean it's not alpha. I'm going to have less brain cells than you after awhile considering the amount of facepalms I'm giving myself from just reading your idiotic posts.

700 000 players find tents, place them, fill up with loot, and then "BOOM" server restart and it disapears

Edited by tehNuka

700 000 players find tents, place them, fill up with loot, and then "BOOM" server restart and it disapears

What's your point?

I don't want to find another game, i want to play this with developers who fix bugs instead of only creating new ones

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? You purchased Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead. Play through the two and they work properly as they should. With that being said, the items you purchased are fine and you have nothing to complain about. DayZ is a FREE MOD. Don't demand anything that you aren't entitled to. Perhaps you should look into "The War Z" like all the other dissatisfied players.