machomanugget

UK11 Official Server Thread

Welcome to the UK11 Server thread, MaChOMaN's UK Survival server.

Greeting guys,

UK11 Has now moved to a private HIVE...

94.242.227.146:2342 DayZChernarus - (1.7.2.6/96895) - (UTC) - (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) - UK11 MaChOMaNS Asylum UK (Vilayer Hive) | Vilayer.com

You can expect all the same commitment and service as before, we had a top 20 EU dayz server but due to the constant hacker targeting of the past 2 weeks i have been forced to move the server to a private HIVE... After trying to keep up with all the latest scripts/hacks/bypasses this was draining my time and my will to live...

We have taken this decision as what we where experiencing was totally out of order and just shows in full the retarded amount of people hell bent on ruining everyones fun... Our top notch community has embraced this change and we look forward to the future and the release of a standalone dayz...

Untill then our server will remain on a private hive open to everyone and with the latest updates and new playable maps and good fair server settings..

with the latest fight against hackers proving ok.. we hope we can build the server to the same height as the official UK 11 server..

Any further details can be found here http://www.facebook....oMaNsDayzServer

Many thanks

MaChO*

Server Settings are as follows..

• Difficulty: Regular
  • Player Slots: 40
  • 3rd Person View: On
  • Auto Aim: Off
  • Auto Spot: Off
  • Tags: Off
  • Crosshair: On
  • In-Game Voice: On
  • High ping kick 170ms

Server Rules are as follows

• No Cheating
  • No racial or abusive comments
  • No voice spam
  • No exiting the server from PvP or other game exploits alt+f4
  • No 20 minute plus idling in the lobby
  • Admins will not kick to make room for community members
  • Have fun and play fair !

We have our own dedicated Teamspeak 3 server for use ingame if prefered IP: 94.242.227.50:9992

- Password via message here or facebook

We also have our own facebook community and can be found at http://www.facebook....oMaNsDayzServer

We also have a steam community group MaChoMaNS DayZ Server (MDayZ)

Admins can be contacted 24/7 with any issues or problems with the server at MaChOMaN@btconnect.com (Donations also)

If you want your own server as good as ours for good prices please goto our server sponser here http://www.vilayer.c...aff.php?aff=045

We would also like to say thank you to Rocket- for the MOD the DayZ forum guys and Lee and Johnny from Vilayer for all there help

Many thanks for your time and have fun :)

Edited by machoman

Hey Miggy,

The server has been up and running for around 3 months, vehicles have been respawning as we have seen new ones on the server...

We have quite a few regular players and you can allways find teammates via our facebook page and teamspeak 3 server..

Cheers

Hey everytime i try to connect it kicks me. My ping should be fine so i dont know why it kicks me i would like to get some help.

Hello,

Hmm thats wierd, i saw you on there last night.. im not sure why you are being kicked.. have you tried another server?

• Like 1

I also forgot to tell you that yesterday was on my laptop but it lagged cause it's not a great one and this is my desktop and i'm getting kicked on this.

@ MachOMan : Cheater Report "Finfinfinfin"

Long story short. Me and a friend (we always play on your server, nicknames are "NWAIDS | Dave Chapelle" and "NWAIDS | Wesley Snipes") were somewhere between Cherno and Elektro when Finfinfinfin appeared in a car. He died in it, came back in a quick time, shot at us, but we killed him. He was able to talk after he was dead (I'm not mistaking) and we took his car. We moved into the woods, far behind Cherno, it took us at least 10 minutes (by car!!) to go there. On the road we got attacked by snipers through the woods, two times. I was going on, driving so that we could escape him and after a while (I was driving with a Speed of 50-70) he hit us with the sniper. It was Finfinfinfin again, the car exploded and my friend died. Because of a bug my blood value stopped at 137.86 and I was KO. He dragged me around, trying to kill me several times. Then he spawned a second car and tried to overrun me. It didn't work. He took me with him into some kind of "debug-world" where he got a tent, obviously with everything in it I guess. While still being KO he spawned a few more cars and put them on me. I died.

To proof that this is the truth, I recorded everything with Fraps. Just have to make a video out of it and upload it on YouTube. Please ban him as he probably still trolls the server.

Edited by adam1337

Thanks for that Adam... heard about him already..

sorry he ruined your gameplay on my server.. appologies to you and your friend... and yes i have seen you guys on there alot...

i will sort it out

thanks again for bringing it to my attention..

Greetings guys,

Server has been updated to 1.7.2.5 and Arma2 Beta 95883

Running great with the new awesome patch from the DayZ team... just brilliant!

We also now have a friendly clan on the server Asylum - just started and we already have a few great members having fun making a big camp - exploring, surviving, collecting vehicles and defending and attacking others! anyone looking for a mature group with young and older members from accross europe anyone is welcome, we still have a few slots left... we only have a few basic rules and regulations :)

Feel free to message here or drop by our Teamspeak server or drop into our facebook page if your interested!

http://www.facebook.com/MaChoMaNsDayzServer

Many thanks, and a massive shout out to the DayZ staff for a great patch and Vilayer for our brilliant server :)

MaChOMaN^

Hey there Machoman,

I was wondering if you have space/need on your server for a medic. I'm fairly new to the game but have fallen in love with the responder medic role. I'm UK based, speak English and get on most evenings during the week and at weekends. I'd be looking to use the great infrastructure your server has (Facebook and forums) to answer pleas for help. I intend to provide this service to other servers too from the main "medic needed" thread in the Survivor HQ, but would like a "home server" as it were to refine my skills and get to know a server community.

I you feel there is a place for me on your server, please let me know. If not best of luck for the future.

Cheers

Von Grimm

Hey mate,

I'm sure someone of your playstyle could definatley be added to our ranks.. feel free to drop by our facebook page..

you can find teamspeak details there and or message an Admin for a chat ..

Cheers

Will do,

I'm on my stag do this weekend, but after that i will look you up.

Look forward to speaking and hopefully playing with you guys.

Greeting everyone...

Uk11 has now been updated and is running DayZ Version 1.7.2.6, Arma2Beta 96584

Any further information can be found via our Facebook group - http://www.facebook.com/MaChoMaNsDayzServer

All details of clans - clan battles - server bans - feel free to join our growing community

Many thanks :)

Machoman hey , i really want tpo play on your server but i cant update my beta patch , i dont know why ... in the sixupdater he says i have 96584/5 but if i want to join a server with this beta he sais wrong version^^ i tried everything it dont work... i play mostly about commander and he dont want to update it ... :/

so my question for you is :D : can you put you betapatch version minimun on 95248? i have seen some servers who has minimum my betapatch version so i can play .

sry my ewnglish is not the best ;D i hope you now what i mean :

)

mfg felix

Hey Macho,

I spoke earlier to you in the server, but I have spotted a hackers camp and some of my friends have died by them after they found SVD camo's TWS in it.

It is at the Castle at Kamyshovo at the mountain Rog.

Maybe you can check who created the tents?

Hey Macho,

I spoke earlier to you in the server, but I have spotted a hackers camp and some of my friends have died by them after they found SVD camo's TWS in it.

It is at the Castle at Kamyshovo at the mountain Rog.

Maybe you can check who created the tents?

Hey Aimfull,

Yeah thanks for letting me know i do appreciate it... it was me you spoke to on our teamspeak and your friend also came on after you to tell us about it as well.. trouble is, i know these camps are there.. there are 2 more camps as well that have tents full of hacked in gear... while i can check logs etc like i do everyday to find the people spawning weapon crates in, (these get perm banned as soon as i find them) unfortunately this does not rid the server of the weapons... as dayz have said there can be no bans for using hacked guns.. there are a few people on our server that use them... seen them myself... allways hide the bodies with the hacked guns is the best way forward...

also now the tents should save correctly, we will be going to these places and emptying them and saving the,, hopefully should get rid of them... we also asked to have our server wiped and start a fresh but this has fallen on deaf ears so does not look like it is going to happen...

all we can do is wait for standalone dayz, this should not be a problem then...

thanks again..

MaChO^

Was in this server yesterday evening, I found some good loot, got lost and found myself up at the north east airfield, just getting my bearings with this game.

Think i have found my home server :D

• Like 1

Greeting guys,

UK11 Has now moved to a private HIVE...

94.242.227.146:2342 DayZChernarus - (1.7.2.6/96895) - (UTC) - (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) - UK11 MaChOMaNS Asylum UK (Vilayer Hive) | Vilayer.com

You can expect all the same commitment and service as before, we had a top 20 EU dayz server but due to the constant hacker targeting of the past 2 weeks i have been forced to move the server to a private HIVE... After trying to keep up with all the latest scripts/hacks/bypasses this was draining my time and my will to live...

We have taken this decision as what we where experiencing was totally out of order and just shows in full the retarded amount of people hell bent on ruining everyones fun... Our top notch community has embraced this change and we look forward to the future and the release of a standalone dayz...

Untill then our server will remain on a private hive open to everyone and with the latest updates and new playable maps and good fair server settings..

with the latest fight against hackers proving ok.. we hope we can build the server to the same height as the official UK 11 server..

Any further details can be found here http://www.facebook.com/MaChoMaNsDayzServer

Many thanks

MaChO*

Just want to give everyone who plays on this server and reads this a heads up for the admin abuse.

machoman does not like it if you take his helicopters. so be carefull not to do that cause he will ban your whole clan for that :)

that was a while ago but seeing the server full just made me a bit sad. hope people will think twice before joining it again, if not... I tried

TheWizard