Dreathker

Crashing ect. - cannot play

Hello I have recently downloaded the DayZ mod, and I simply cannot play it.

I just bought the original Arma 2 last night, previously installed I already had OA.

what I did was this Updated the Arma 2, then tried to install battle eye, with an error

I added the mod into the right directory following instructiions

Arma 2 CO is launched and the mod is loaded up in the side screen so I know I didn't do anything wrong there.

When I tried to launch a game in multiplayer, I couldn't join servers as they were marked with a red x some with yellow but when I launched the yellow

I either get a huge loading screen that gets stuck on a certain point. Or it won't allow me to join ect.

I downloaded the latest patch for Day Z too 1.7.5 or something and manually installed it using the torrent downloader. its in the directory of Arma 2 OA

@DayZ - Addons.

Now I tried to fix it myself, looking up on google. I installed battle eye on Arma 2

Updated the files of it going directly to the Battle Eye website replaced the files that needed to be updated

Still no avail to the problem

Then I installed the OA beta patch but nothing has changed

I still get the same errors but now Arma sometimes crashes

Theres about 85% of red x's in servers so is there anything I can do, without reinstalling the whole setup

I also think since i got Arma free this could be a problem too when launched combined operations

And so people don't get confused

I got Arma 2 - Arma 2 OA - and Arma free

Cheers!

I think is has something to do with Battle Eye as when i try to reinstall comes up with missing string

My game is crashing too but I think I have a different problem than you since almost ALL my games are crashing, not just dayz. Plus, firefox keeps crashing.

Anyone know what might be causing this? Started happening two days ago out of no where. I've been playing the game since it barely came out with no problems, but now everythings messing up.

And I got a blue screen of death earlier today out of no where, wasn't even doing anything on the pc just was sitting there.