Sign in to follow this  
josan22

Shot by friendlies?

When it comes to pvp, my general policy is that if it's not in my TS channel it's a threat, which got me thinking. Around these forums are a lot of people grouping up into groups, and I was wondering has anybody gone to meet up with someone and been shot dead, because it's one thing to shoot somebody you'll probably never see again, but I doubt many people would be able to shoot somebody they are in a chat with.

I say there is a difference when your sharing information and voice chatting. Now you know this person better and you have a voice to match the player.

It doesn't ensure he won't flat-out betray you and then attempt to severe all contact with you, but it definitely helps.

I say there is a difference when your sharing information and voice chatting. Now you know this person better and you have a voice to match the player.

It doesn't ensure he won't flat-out betray you and then attempt to severe all contact with you, but it definitely helps.

They've got to be a complete asshole to lure someone via mic.

It happens,

Had one pair "use me" to help them get medical supplies,fixed up and carry more loot back to a safe spot thinking i was teaming up with them when they shot me dead, their use for me at an end, and yes, I think that is the epitome of ass hattery :)