Sign in to follow this  
SharpEyeHodgey

Single Player Please?

I think this game would still benefit from and offline/single player mode. There are many countries including mine (Australia) that just DON'T have enough servers for its players. I love the game but I am rarely able to join a server due to the servers already being filled. I have about 6-8 servers to choose from on a good day but as I said, already full and that's 50/50 players. I read about an offline single player mode that was just selected in the Mission select and the save was located in your ARMA 2 profile save folder. When I last mentioned this players were telling me that people were using SP to their advantage on MP by gathering loot offline and then going online with it. How does that work seeing as the save directory for DayZ is on their online database and the single player is offline and in your folder as I mention?

People than say that the offline mode would be shocking because 0 other players would be on it with you. Honestly I don't think many people would care because lets face it, bandits are incredibly annoying. I can't stand playing for hours and getting great loot to than get shot in the back by someone I couldn't even see. Infected should be the main enemy in my opinion, not other players.

A single player version/mode would be great in my opinion.

This will never happen while we're a Mod.

Edited by Diederik

That's a damn shame. In that case Aussies need to create more servers, 8-10 is not enough, they are constantly FULL! :-[

Designer as you can see this one was for Suggestions, the other is for general discussion. This one is now answered by a DayZ staff member. The other thread is to create more replies. I wouldn't mind seeing what other people have to say about it and their views.