Sign in to follow this  
Poet (DayZ)

Stuck on loading

*update* I had a lot better success using 95208 and connecting to servers with a version NEWER then 95054. Tried just 3 in all, one was 95168 and the other two were the same version as I was using 95208. Apparently 95208 is backward compatible somewhat.

So ever since this version fragmentation debacle I am having extraordinary difficulty getting into servers always getting stuck on loading. I can still get into a couple servers just fine over and over but for the vast majority I get stuck at loading.

I have tried every version of everything over and over. I of course match what the server says it has but nothing seems to work.

Example, US 602 says its running 95054 and 1.7.2.3 and I can get into the lobby and see other people on the server but I always get stuck at loading after I click ok. When US 356 said the same versions yesterday I could get in there just fine. Now that 356 updated to 95208 I can get in as long as I update also but now my friend gets the same loading error on 356 when he was able to get in yesterday with 95054. I triple checked to make sure he had the right versions but now he gets the same load error I get on 602 on 356!

Edited by Poet