tact

US 394 - Stomp Quest United *HACKER @ Prigorodky CURRENTLY

Was driving the blue Solnichniy van away from Cherno and while driving past the barns near the treeline I started getting artillery round falling all around me, dozens. I was moving faster than running but still slow, my van went from full green to orange. I disconnected. I moved to the treeline on another server to return to 394 and see what the hell was going on. I return, the buildings are up but a shitload of dirt is in the air, similar to when a chopper crashes, which I have seen. I wait and watch, van is gone, no hulk, just missing. I see a survivor with an axe through my binocs, he goes into the barn, BOOM, instead of the multi-smaller arty rounds, this is one HUGE explosion, Jon is Killed it said. Then all the buildings collapse, with the final building (red roof barn) fucking collapsing. HUGE secondary explosion, fireballs. I took a screenshot and when i ctrl+v it in Paint my paste was all black.

Anyways, very strange, it was only Prig, if he could of seen where all players are I do not know why the hacker who clearly was still present did not also bomb me? Maybe it was LOS bound? He was along the tree line somewhere?

FUCKING WEIRD.

BTW, Jon if you read this. What did you even experience? Did you just fall over dead like you were sniped?

Texas 38, another hacker.

I have NEVER run into hackers until tonight, and twice within an hour on two different servers, newest patches.

URAL jeep driving off the powerlines behind Prig. I put a clip into it, it blows up, 2 people died including a guy named Hunter. Sniper emerges from on fire wreck, in a ghillie with the distince as50 gun sound. I light him up, 240 belt, put 20 into him, he turns fire at me, misses. I run into woods.

This is some shit.

Careful dudes.

• Like 1

HAHA.

Ok, moved to position OVER the URAL. I see two dead bodies. And the fucking ghillie suited sniper. Sitting without worry on their bodies. He doesnt see me proned out in the treeline when I changed position on this fucking hacker. To ENSURE this was not a lag thing, I creep up, he is looking at his buddies now and moved to where I WAS. I get off 50 rounds, body, head, head alot, body alot, legs, nothing, he turned around, he sees me. I crouch walk behind a big ass tree. I fall over dead, no shot, no nothing. Just dead.

This is the upper echelon hacks. He had zero LOS on me, he fucking dropped arty on me I bet.

Then the server goes down right away.

Could this be Admin abuse with the temp. disable of Battleye? Want their URAL Jeep back? They ALL had ghiliies, I believe they stayed in the car thinking they could not die but did when the car blew up, and the third just hopped out right away.

Server is now locked with one person in it LoM Mokoon.

Weigh in you fuckers, what is all this. Is this ubiquitous now?

Edited by tact

their names are:

Lance, Hunter, and Omfguser.

I deff killed hunter and omfguser in the jeep. The guy who killed me is Lance.

These were the first people back in the server when it went up. Jeep wreckage gone, my body gone, their bodies gone, I respawned Prig and ran to spot, so they couldnt of gotten there any faster than me, and the server went down 60 s after I died.

Edited by tact

Hopefully those fucks lost their jeep. Bitches.

No one cares, hackers will be hackers

also wrong forum

Actually, someone has devised a killplayer hack, which was included in a private hack that was recently leaked to the public.

Hence the sudden spike in retard skiddies, showing themselves off to the world.

Invincibility and player tracking via the map is also included.

As is Artillery, nuking etc.

Yay for us legit players right?

I have not experienced such egregiousness in the seeing true-blatant show-and-tell hacking.

It was not riveting told in the third person. If only I had it fraps, ahh well.

No one cares, hackers will be hackers

also wrong forum

LMAO

my bad

I dont even understand the point of this thread

Some names with no proof got put out there? Shallow sense of justice, give me that? Even if its only for hubris sake?

BTW did you remove the bow from the Banksy chopper or what guy.

Actually, someone has devised a killplayer hack, which was included in a private hack that was recently leaked to the public.

Hence the sudden spike in retard skiddies, showing themselves off to the world.

Invincibility and player tracking via the map is also included.

As is Artillery, nuking etc.

Yay for us legit players right?

This is absurd. How do you even know this? Is Battleye not able to outpace these fucking failures of life?

I know this because I myself am a coder, and I enjoy looking at others peoples hard work, looking how they have done certain things and such.

Battleye works to an extent. Once a hack becomes detected, it will be "blacklisted" by Battleye and anyone found executing it will be banned by battleye, the current spate of skiddies will soon be banned and the coders out there will go on to find another way to circumvent Battleye. Unless they charge for it like some people, looking to make a quick buck.

Thats why I fucking hate skiddies. Private hacks are released to a handful of people. Maybe 15 or some other low number. You see or hear about them ocassionally and that is it.

But since some faggot decided to leak the private hack to the public, every 12 year old with their parents credit card can access the hack through a simple google search.

The problem isn't with Battleye, its with Arma 2. Anyone can execute a script, Arma 2 is designed as a MilSim. Meaning, they need to be able to spawn helicopters, tanks etc to fit their needs.

But this leaves it hugely vulnerable to hackers.

Honestly, before DayZ, hackers were a problem to Arma 2, but not as bad as now. Most games were organised externally and passworded, whereas the huge influx of players to DayZ means that public servers are easily targetted by legit hackers and skiddies alike.

You'll find that the people who code hacks generally just want to improve their own gaming experience, and not INTENTIONALLY go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.

Seeing all these servers getting nuked, people teleporting around destroying camps - Attracting attention to the hack, I can gurantee you thats not what the Creator intended.

Edited by DarkRaven123

I know this because I myself am a coder, and I enjoy looking at others peoples hard work, looking how they have done certain things and such.

Battleye works to an extent. Once a hack becomes detected, it will be "blacklisted" by Battleye and anyone found executing it will be banned by battleye, the current spate of skiddies will soon be banned and the coders out there will go on to find another way to circumvent Battleye. Unless they charge for it like some people, looking to make a quick buck.

Thats why I fucking hate skiddies. Private hacks are released to a handful of people. Maybe 15 or some other low number. You see or hear about them ocassionally and that is it.

But since some faggot decided to leak the private hack to the public, every 12 year old with their parents credit card can access the hack through a simple google search.

The problem isn't with Battleye, its with Arma 2. Anyone can execute a script, Arma 2 is designed as a MilSim. Meaning, they need to be able to spawn helicopters, tanks etc to fit their needs.

But this leaves it hugely vulnerable to hackers.

Honestly, before DayZ, hackers were a problem to Arma 2, but not as bad as now. Most games were organised externally and passworded, whereas the huge influx of players to DayZ means that public servers are easily targetted by legit hackers and skiddies alike.

You'll find that the people who code hacks generally just want to improve their own gaming experience, and not INTENTIONALLY go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.

Seeing all these servers getting nuked, people teleporting around destroying camps - Attracting attention to the hack, I can gurantee you thats not what the Creator intended.

That was informative, and interesting.

http://youtu.be/9c4KG_8iTZM

Edited by tact

Oh yes, its a very interesting field to look into.

You know, I've looked everywhere for that movie, and the #2.

Can't find it anywhere :P