Sign in to follow this  
Kaffarov37

Everyones a bandit

I know that PVP is part of the game, but I feel some people are just out there to kill players.

It's no lie, a lot of people are out for themselves in this game because really there's no better way to handle it. You're gonna meet good people, don't get me wrong. It's whether you want to fight on their level and become one of them or rise above it and maybe be the savior for someone that really needs it.

It's really, really strange to say this about a game but you need a certain level of emotional security because you'll hear innumeral stories about people getting betrayed, shot, destroyed, robbed, mugged-- but only a couple good people in between.

It's generally a good idea to remember this simple picture: There's no way around it.

215499488_8pSZr-L-2.jpg

No chat for me made me kill this man on sight. I didn't want to do it, but I had no choice.. He had a rifle in his hands.. But the saddest part was that when I looted his body, he didn't even have any ammo to shoot me with. Murder, but I couldn't take the chance after crawling in the mud for 4 hours to get my own rifle and supplies.

Agree. Find a clan to roll with, lots out there recruiting. Safety in numbers, also the larger the firefight the more fun it is.

I know that PVP is part of the game, but I feel some people are just out there to kill players.

Yes, "some" people. I'd never killed a single soul except boars and sheeps. Find a friend or someone in the survivor HQ to team up with. Clans is good too. The more the merrier.

The nice people out there are very few unfortunately. It feels great to meet someone that helps you though.

• Like 1

The nice people out there are very few unfortunately. It feels great to meet someone that helps you though.

I'm actually planning on starting a good deed feed for my youtube channel of doing nice things for strangers in DayZ. Just to show it isn't all doom and gloom.

I'm actually planning on starting a good deed feed for my youtube channel of doing nice things for strangers in DayZ. Just to show it isn't all doom and gloom.

Yes, send me the video link when its done