Sign in to follow this  
firecrow

US 758 Hacker alert

Just logged in to US 758. No sooner had I logged in to a remote location than I was unloaded on. I'm talking 2 seconds after logging on I was shot down by automatic weapon way to the west of Zelenogorks. Only two players on at the time. It was either <FOX>Meeky, which I doubt, because we had been on the server together for about an hour.

Or it was lolthegame which he was new to the server from only a few minutes. I know this because I had logged out briefly while I grabbed something to drink and Meeky and I were the only ones on, came back and he was on the server. As soon as I logged in.. :boom:: unloaded on. He either teleported to me somehow or he killed me in the debug forest. Unfortunately the screen shot of the users turned out black for some reason.

But the time this happened was 8:45pm PST.

Edited by Rentech

literally joined three servers just now, elektro was in flames and buildings were demolished due to crashed flames, the other one had like 10 people die instantly right when i joined, then people were screaming about hackers, and the last one was the same thing, along with jets flying around.

i'll be sure not to join yours :l