Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Disfigure

Experienced Players Looking for Clan/Squad

Hey there,

My friend and I have been playing DayZ together for a while, but it gets a bit dull with just the two of us. We're currently both looking to join a mature clan/squad that engages in PvP and has a trustworthy and fun playerbase.

We are both mature (18+), experienced players. Both of us know quite a lot about the game, including: Map layout, loot locations, weapons/tools, general tactics, etc.

Both of us use Skype, Ventrilo, and are able to use any other free VoIP service you happen to use.

We are located on the East Coast, US, so we run on Eastern Time.

I also am a somewhat experienced video editor so I may be able to record, edit, and post some play sessions.

Feel free to reply to this post, message me, or contact us on Skype (message me for ID).

Thanks,

Doctor Disfigure + Colopso

Steam is xSketchz, we got vent, and what not, im looking for more guys that are from eastern and you are, we got a camp and what not,. pm me if interested!

Be sure to check out The Walking Militia. We're always looking for more experienced players to add to our already solid core of survivors.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10474-update-dayz-walking-militia-the-final-thread/page__st__120#entry380967

Hop onto our teamspeak and say 'hi' while you're at it!

Hey guys, were still looking for players, expenienced players are even better!!!!!! Check out our recruitment thread below :)

Hey Guys,

I've been playing for roughly a month, understand and love the mod. I am looking for a small group to run with who are dedicated to working together.

I am part of a small gaming community who does not have current members interested in Day Z. I would like to bring in a small group of some new people to play Day Z and play consistently. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together. We could easily make you a public server area for players and admins to post. Contact me on Steam.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor