Sign in to follow this  
YNK Splashed

UK666 Admin Abuse

Neither side has really given any hard evidence. Honestly though the admin sounds more like a douche who bought a server than a good admin who doesn't abuse the rules. The other person is just angry, and he isn't the wrong by being so. However with no evidence really supporting either I don't see this issue getting resolved. The guy said he already found a DMR and M14 the other day. While he did lose a car its only a video game.

• Like 2

Neither side has really given any hard evidence. Honestly though the admin sounds more like a douche who bought a server than a good admin who doesn't abuse the rules. The other person is just angry, and he isn't the wrong by being so. However with no evidence really supporting either I don't see this issue getting resolved. The guy said he already found a DMR and M14 the other day. While he did lose a car its only a video game.

I Agree, the car is no big deal because i have other cars on other servers, and i literally just found a heli with 2 m107s and an l85. Just need to find range finders and NVGs.
  • Like 1

If you would read my post properly I restarted the server the night AFTER the incident, and my reply was to the post you asked why the next day was daylight.

(that's because I changed it the next day).

Lol seriously!

If my server is corrupt then why do you keep coming back to the server everyday since the incident?

Like I've told you a million times try adding lee benson or John still from vilayer to Skype and ask them if I restarted the server manually at the time in question.

That's all I am gonna say on the matter, so please feel free to flame away as we have nothing to hide.

• Like 1

If you would read my post properly I restarted the server the night AFTER the incident, and my reply was to the post you asked why the next day was daylight.

(that's because I changed it the next day).

Lol seriously!

If my server is corrupt then why do you keep coming back to the server everyday since the incident?

Like I've told you a million times try adding lee benson or John still from vilayer to Skype and ask them if I restarted the server manually at the time in question.

That's all I am gonna say on the matter, so please feel free to flame away as we have nothing to hide.

Your the one that started flaming on this forum So don't start trying to act innocent when You started the flaming. (The Pot calling the Kettle black) Edited by Happyghost1
  • Like 1

Not to be offensive or anything, but half of you seem to have only skimmed through the thread and not understood some of it.

Instead Dave just puts up dumb facts like rules of hosting a server which half these rules don't apply since rocket himself doesn't allow for passworded servers on dayz. :)

He never said they were rules. He said that's what an admin CAN do. Not that he is ALLOWED or OBLIGATED or whatever to do so. This is nothing you should call Dave out on, as if him quoting a post regarding what admins can and can't do makes him shady.

... proves that Dave has something to hide since his group have to come on here and defend him instead of Dave standing up for himself

Have you failed to notice that he is posting, and telling you to contact the server hosters in order to ask them about the restart in question? Also, what the flying f*** is wrong with having me or anyone else for that matter vouch for Dave?

Then, said admin, does what the majority of abusing admins do (not saying he is one, but something I see out of 99% of them): he begins telling us that he pays for the server and we should be happy we're getting it for free.

You haven't read through this thread either. He has said he pays for the server, he has said that he does it for the community, he has said people are acting as if they're entitled to everything. He never once said you should be happy you're getting to play on his server for free.

Whether or not there was any admin abuse, it sounds fishy as hell.

Fishy, yes, I can see how it sounds fishy. I wasn't there, so I can only vouch for Dave, as mentioned, but there's no evidence for either side, just players bashing Dave for restarting the server because it sounds convenient for him, and him calmly saying he didn't do it, even pointing you where you can find out for sure if he did anything.

I understand you calling him out on changing the time (Even though I can't find anything related to time except freezing it being disallowed,) but everything else? What is wrong with you people?

Edited by Dicey

You haven't read through this thread either. He has said he pays for the server, he has said that he does it for the community, he has said people are acting as if they're entitled to everything. He never once said you should be happy you're getting to play on his server for free.

Fishy, yes, I can see how it sounds fishy. I wasn't there, so I can only vouch for Dave, as mentioned, but there's no evidence for either side, just players bashing Dave for restarting the server because it sounds convenient for him, and him calmly saying he didn't do it, even pointing you where you can find out for sure if he did anything.

Actually, I DID read through the entire thread.

" Understand why people are hosting servers for this mod, for you, for free. We're not doing it for our own well-being. We're doing it as a free service to the DayZ community."

That implies exactly what I said.

Aaaaaaaand as for the other part, you apparently didn't read the thread:

"Haphazardleek I have explained myself twice now. Once on Skype and now on this forum... It was daytime because I changed the time you complete retard."

• Like 1

Also i was on UK666 about 3 hours ago (11PM EST) and it was perfectly day.

That's when i changed the server time, like Dicey was trying to point out.

I did NOT change the server time when they lost their car.

I DID change the server time the next day as we are all based in the UK and wanted to play in daylight.

Greetings,

My team and myself were on UK666 about 20 mins ago...we decided to make our own little mission through the north.

I will make it short, as both scouts finished running through a plain, the WHOLE field exploded (mines obviously) without killing any of us.

Next thing, 4 players from my team are "teleported" to some arena, a message saying "welcome to the underdome" on screen and the next second everyone dies, loosing their gear.

I'm not accusing anyone, i'm not throwing pointy rocks at the admin (i took time to read most threads about the server), its more of a report to the admin of what kind of things are going on UK666...i think you might want to investigate about this and ban accordingly the idiots using scripts and cheats.

Regards,

[bN]N3mr0d

www.bad-neighbor.fr

PS : As a side note, i read that the voice of one doesn't count, there was 9 of us, we all witnessed it.