Sign in to follow this  
YNK Splashed

UK666 Admin Abuse

Same post as :

http://dayzmod.com/f...se/#entry380129

This is copy and pasted be cos this is mostly misfortune of random server restart

Right First off i have been on this server for the last 3 days on and off the server went down around 4 am (Londan time) on thursday 19th July when this happened it was 4.10am (londan time) 21st July. so was the same thing, was on skype with Dave and he was Surprised that the server went down like i was.

Splashed im sorry mate but it was just random bad luck for you and your friend

Yours Truthfully

Matt

Edited by Hypo

Posted Today, 08:00 AM

I am the owner of UK666, and as i stated on skype the server restart was not of my doing...

Like i also said on skype i would report this myself to John and Lee @ vilayer to look over the server restart at the time in question to prove of no wrong doing (which i did).

Like i also said on skype YES it was my team who you came into contact with at the time of the restart, and we also have witnesses that can confirm we were @ north west airfield (where i was killed).

Upon exiting north west airfield my remaining team mates came accross your car sitting in the middle of the road, then the server restarted and turned to night time, they came under fire with your guys (killing one of ours) and the rest got away with the vehicle.

I understand your frustration as you lost gear but to come on a forum and blatantly lie about so called admin abuse is beyond me...

Everyone who has added me to skype from the server has had nothing but praise for myself and the server and it's fair play policy, one clan actually praising myself for not abusing admin controls. Also in all honesty i wouldn't know where to start with teleporting and changing config files... I have problems updating the beta for christ sake!

AGAIN.. like i said on skype, i can NOT control what other players do on the server and if yu did come accross 6+ vehicles (which i doubt) it was not of my doing.

You could have came to me in a totally different manner but you chose to swear and accuse me of cheating in a rage after loosing your gear.

Also if you paid attention to whats goin on in the server you would have seen that the 'Admin' being myself (Davii83) was killed just before you came in contact with my guys. I then sat in the lobby and was not even in the game. This can also be confirmed by TrollerToasterTycoon and his clan as they killed me (who i will link to this page also.

I shall also link this page to the guys @ vilayer and hopefully they can confirm no wrong doing.

Thanks, Dave

[Edit]... The reason i pay for a server is so that i know there is no cheating (admin wise)... You really think i would waste money that i earn just to cheat at a game?

I pay money to enjoy a game with my friends and also to help the DayZ cause!

Edited by DaveyP, Today, 08:07 AM.

That's three threads now, all reporting the same "crime" which was nothing to do with the admins anyway.

Get a grip son.

So to my knowledge the admin teleported to our location (Admin Abuse) and killed us.

I would deeply appreciate that this server be looked into or taken down.

See this thread before making accusations, that is simply an ability admins do not have.