PrimePhoenix

Looking For A Teammate Or Two!

Hey guys! So, I have recently started playing DayZ, about half a week so far, and could really use another guy or two to survive with. I'm 15, have a mic, live in the US and don't have any specific times that I can or cannot get on. If you are interested, feel free to reply to this thread or add me on skype: zacforce2010

Thanks for your time

Edit: Found a few players no need for more atm. I'll add people if more are needed! Thanks for all the replies :)

Edited by PrimePhoenix

I'd gladly roam the wastes with you man. My in game name is Kyle and my steam profile is kylerules142. I have vent and a mic so don't worry about that. I'm 14 but my maturity level is also high so I can promise you that I'm not some immature bitch screeching over a headset. I live in the US as well.

EDIT: I also forgot to add that I'm a tad new to the game, but I read up and should be able to traverse the wastes fine.

Edited by Sedative99

im also 15 from canada and i wouldnt mind teaming other then i have a broken leg in middle of nowhere lol sunt99911 is steam name

im also 15 from canada and i wouldnt mind teaming other then i have a broken leg in middle of nowhere lol sunt99911 is steam name

I feel ya bro, I found a revolver in some random house a while back then I tried to crawl out the door way and some stupid glitch caused my legs to break and for me to lose most of my blood. Bad times, bad times

I'd gladly roam the wastes with you man. My in game name is Kyle and my steam profile is kylerules142. I have vent and a mic so don't worry about that. I'm 14 but my maturity level is also high so I can promise you that I'm not some immature bitch screeching over a headset. I live in the US as well.

EDIT: I also forgot to add that I'm a tad new to the game, but I read up and should be able to traverse the wastes fine.

Hey! I'd be happy to team up with ya! I'm pretty new as well so don't worry about that :P. Anyways, go ahead and add me on skype or if you prefer steam: zacforce1

Hope to hear from you!

Hey! I'd be happy to team up with ya! I'm pretty new as well so don't worry about that :P. Anyways, go ahead and add me on skype or if you prefer steam: zacforce1

Hope to hear from you!

Are you ZacFORCE? There are two zacforce1's and neither of them have their community profiles set up so I cant add you as a friend

Add me on skype siribr

16 years old

about 2 weeks of dayz