Sign in to follow this  
MrBrook

New Player Looking for a Clan.

Hello my name is Brook and my IGN in DayZ is Brook as well or you can also call me Daddy Brook :P Anyway's i am looking for a friendly clan who alway's have active member's on DayZ. I have 4 - 5 day's give or take playing DayZ so i know how to pick up stuff. I want to join a Clan because i am tired of getting shoot by bandit's and also it can get boring at time's when your running lost. well i stop here and please don't post hate message's... :(

Brook~San Out! B)

Hey, not really a clan but me and three other guys play together on dayz. By no means are we pro but we know what we are doing (most of the time). So if you want to party up let me know, safety in numbers and what not :)

Also love the Yuru Yuri Display pic ^^

Hey, not really a clan but me and three other guys play together on dayz. By no means are we pro but we know what we are doing (most of the time). So if you want to party up let me know, safety in numbers and what not :)

Also love the Yuru Yuri Display pic ^^

Im kindly of new, but got everything down pretty good so far. still need to find a map. im looking to play with others as well. add me to steam. Clicks is the name.

Done, let me know when your online, we are playing now :)

Well i am not a Pro but i can keep up my steam is Brook

Ill add you now. Hopefully we can get a game later on.

Hello. I am relatively new to day z, but im learning fast. Wondering if there is room to join in on this group that is forming. My steam name is deadeye570759, and I have a teamspeak server we can use. Looking foward to being contacted by you all.

Ive been playing with people ive met in the game so far. Im friendly, and so are my group. If you want to join in either ass me on steam IRIEVOLTx my skype sean.lafferty93 or message me.