Sign in to follow this  
EnfieldSniper

Helicopter Crash Sites IMPROVEMENT

Helicopter crash sites lack one thing, A crash so why don't they crash. It wouldnt be hard to have AI controlled helicopters crash into the ground with smoke billowing out of them. They could add a new item "Fire Extinguisher" to put out the flames. This would make finding helicopter crash sites easier but also riskier as the helicopter when it crashes makes a lot of sound and smoke attracting players from all round. I sum it up as a good idea!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjmzHToOMk0

If you like this idea or agree please leave a comment

P.S I made this video so no copyright needed

• Like 3

why not +1

Thats sort of what I mean, it isnt hard to set something like this up, you're only adding 1 item and it still keeps the dang about a heli crash site

Sounds like a good addition, though, I actually read somewhere that it's possible to "hear" the heli's crash if you log in as soon as the server restarts and you are nearby.

I, however, have some concerns:

How often will this event happen?

Why do these heli's crash at all? (Irrelevant, I know, but I'm curious)

Does fire consume all loot if nobody reaches the site in a certain amount of time?

How will zombie-spawns around the site be handled? (if any)

Sounds like a good addition, though, I actually read somewhere that it's possible to "hear" the heli's crash if you log in as soon as the server restarts and you are nearby.

I, however, have some concerns:

How often will this event happen?

Why do these heli's crash at all? (Irrelevant, I know, but I'm curious)

Does fire consume all loot if nobody reaches the site in a certain amount of time?

How will zombie-spawns around the site be handled? (if any)

All good questions

1. The event should happen at least once or twice every hour, even though actual heli crash sites only spawn every hour these are different as the cause a lot of attention and will only despawn 20 mins after fire has been put out leaving plenty of time for survivors to fight it out for the loot

2. The heli's crash maybe because a zombie passenger has attacked the pilot or something around those lines

3. The loot only spawns when the fire is put out or the explosions stop

4. zombies should spawn about 3-5 mins after fire has been put out giving the survivors limited time to make an escape before the zeds attack them