Sign in to follow this  
SpaceLion

Law-enforcer skin for 3500+ humanity?

(before i get started let me say that i'm from spain so my english can be painful to your eyes)

So the other day i became a bandit for defending myself and I noticed that I looked so awesome that i wanted to keep my skin that way, because, you know, its boring to be a clone. And I think there may be some other people that just go bandit for the looks of it, it looks more professional and his camoflage is way better than the survivor skin.

SO, why dont we put a "sheriff" type skin, some people will like to become the chuck norris western sheriff of chernarus, and bandit population would decrease a bit, making this game less Call of Duty as it is now

It's like the valve technique with hats in TF2: give them looks, bitches love looks

let me put the situation in context: 2 "good-guy-skin" meet in the middle of the forest, they immediately know they arent going to shoot each other, both of them spent time bandaging, healing people and killing bandits, why lose the cool skin for a couple of beans

This is a great idea that I would support except that bandit skins are about to go away in favor of outfits you can loot and wear, so it looks like automatic skins that are determined by humanity are a thing of the past, for now. If they ever come back, then I'd love to see this, or something like it, happen.