Sign in to follow this  
Tb8440

Guilty by association?

So. Hacked weapons. Hacked anything. I dislike, and I wish they would go the way of the stock ticker.

I digress..

One of our camp mates found a vehicle in the woods, far north west corner of map, found it by getting lost. Inside this van was a bunch of weapons not avail to us normally. Now, I would love to use them on bandits and what not, but I have a sense of guilt behind it. I would much like to just toss them on the ground and be done with it, but knowing there is a hacker on our server (or at least was on our server) do you keep them just in case?

What is your guys opinions?

KSVK sniper x2

PKP

AS50 with greyscale thermal

g3a6 SD camo x 2

and some other misc items i cannot recall as our server is currently down.

Edited by Tb8440

These weapons are most probably hacked.

I wouldn't use them, the devs are not able to falsify that the hacker is a friend of yours and left them there for you and will likely ban you too if they look into it. Just raid a barracks or a crashsite and get a legit m107, as50 or l85 and you can have fun with other players, too. Heck even the enfield does a great job in this game.

KSVK sniper x2

PKP ?

never even heard of those two they shouldnt be in game and if u were playing on a server thats running the latest version they would be banned and not be able to load anyway.

I killed a guy with an AKS-74m once, i picked it up, ran from cherno to NW with it, then I found out that you can get banned from DayZ for using hacked guns so i dropped it.

I killed a guy with an AKS-74m once, i picked it up, ran from cherno to NW with it, then I found out that you can get banned from DayZ for using hacked guns so i dropped it.

to my knowledge , the ak74m, aks 74u and aks 74u kobra are all legit weapons in dayz.

There is no "probably hacked", all those weapons are hacked in.

You cannot get banned for using hacked weapons you found, only for spawning them in.

You would be a douche for using hacked weapons.

How people do not know all weapons available in this mod is beyond me, theres a fucking wiki page for it.