Sign in to follow this  
Bombadil

Host with GREAT customer rating?

So are there any DayZ server hosts out there that have great customer service, are quick with their updates, and most importantly, are rated highly by us, the customers? I don't want to hear from hosting companies, they all say they're great. So, any really satisfied customers out there? Who are you with?

Personally i would not go for HFBservers as i have been with them for 4 days now. and they are very slow on updates. so stay away from them if you can

Personally i would not go for HFBservers as i have been with them for 4 days now. and they are very slow on updates. so stay away from them if you can

Yeah myself and Bom are both admins on an HFB server and due to the update fiasco we are looking at other options. Its pretty terrible right now with them.

I would reccomed Jestservers. They are a fair price and good hardware specs, but where they shine is their Customer Service. It is Phenomenal, I would Highly recommend them to anyone new with hosting servers or experienced. Any problems that you will have will be taken care of in a quick and efficent manner. I am using them to host a Day Z server right now and I do not regret for a instance going with them. So if you are looking for a server hosting service check out jestservers.com they honestly have the customer support that other companies should strive for!