griffinz

DayZ Screenshots!

Cool pic of me over looking on milk mountainCl9GN.jpg Just chillin by our cars trying to meet up with our other friends xGYFy.jpg Poor kids shouldn't be biking on the road S5yPM.jpg

Edited by Matt The Survivor

Dem sideburns lol.

k12wxe.jpg

Pic from a while back (when cars still worked...), I unloaded an enemy camp into my Ural, planning to go to Cherno and Elektro and give out as many guns as possible. The server was almost empty though so I decided to do it the next day. I join the server, no Ural. :(

Are you denying that he was a hero?

No, I was not aware that there was a Hero skin. How high does your Humanity have to be for it?

Here is one of my screenshots that I took a crack at editing, Btw Does anyone know how to take screenshots without the HUD? I have searched everywhere with no luck.

7949635714_ec512c5213_b.jpg

Edited by DanielTy88
  • Like 1

Here is one of my screenshots that I took a crack at editing, Btw Does anyone know how to take screenshots without the HUD? I have searched everywhere with no luck.

Unfortunately, you cannot take one without the hud :( You have to edit it like you did

Unfortunately, you cannot take one without the hud :( You have to edit it like you did

That sucks, But I have been thinking maybe you could re-size the interface size so it will be out of the way I haven't tried it but I will and let you guys know.

That sucks, But I have been thinking maybe you could re-size the interface size so it will be out of the way I haven't tried it but I will and let you guys know.

I tested it and it works! You just have to be on a veteran server with no sight reticle, Have your interface size to Large or Extra Large and it should work! Screenshots!

How do you take pictures in DayZ? I tried with Steam, but every hotkey for the camera I try either does something in ArmA or doesn't work at all....

How do you take pictures in DayZ? I tried with Steam, but every hotkey for the camera I try either does something in ArmA or doesn't work at all....

Go into steam - settings - In-Game - You will see where it says screenshot shortcut key. Change it to whatever suits you,Hope this helped. Edited by DanielTy88

Shot my friend did ye? thought u was gonna get away with it did ye? (bout a month old) taken at stary sobor after a friend got shot at the tents

ghilliekillie.jpg

Not entirely sure what to think about this. I was lagging real bad and then walked into here and almost shat myself at this site.

2012-09-10_00001.jpg

• Like 1