Sign in to follow this  
triset

A very strange character and a very strange motive.

Today, I was playing Dayz like any other day.

I joined a server, glitched off a roof, and died. Pretty normal day.

I spawned on the shores of Otmel, a much preferred spawn as its just a small walk away from electro.

Upon spawning I began my journey west, and a man in a ghillie suit came up out of the foliage.

Unarmed I began to sprint in the opposite direction. I glanced back to see the man had lowered his weapon, it was obvious his intentions were not to kill me as a sick joke. I decided to confront this mystery man. I approached him, knowing there was nothing to lose, and a friend to gain. He stood there dead still with his L85A2 Lowered and stood tall in the dragon tails. His name was santaclause. and this is what he had to say.

"please do not go, there is still so much left to be said. We all have a story, and mine is one of struggle that never quite ended in triumph. All I carry with me now is the burden of many and the Riffle that has claimed so much more than just a bandits dreams. This is where I first spawned before my journey had come to such a cruel end, and I would love for a new begging to follow, and for my mistakes to never be made again. You see, before all of this I was just a player, a player with two very good friends, who had set up a camp many days after we left for electro. We talked of our dreams of finding a crashed helicopter, and finding maybe the L85A2 and ghillie suits, and possibly even repair the copter, and live free like we've always wanted. But we were just some men, with a single tent, living in The forests just north of electro. We went to electro to search up the fire stations, as their loot seemed to be out favourite, As we approached the tower I could see another group of men, bandits, to the far outskirts of town. They both told me to go search the stations, for they would stay in cover in the hills. I agreed and proceeded to the stations.. First station: nothing. Second station was a bit particular, it was riddled with bodies all of which looted, as I looked through the tower, I found a AKM, and a DMR. my friend Michael. he loved the DMR, he told me once he had found it before but was soon to be killed with it shortly after finding it. As I went back to the hills where I had left them I could see them both crouching there, I pulled out the DMR to show them. Michaels mic turned on, he only got as far as Oh my- before blood started blasting out of his and john's head, they had been shot at that moment. I got down, and began blasting back in the forest, where I could see bandits sprawl out like a newly unearthed ant pile. I nailed every shot, but by the time they all had died it was too late, for John and Michael had died with them. They both left the game, leaving me there alone. I grabbed what I could off the bandits and made my way north. Untill I came across an open field, where there it was, I couldn't believe it. A helicopter crash, and there right on the floor, there was a L85A2, and M107, and a ghillie suit. I dropped Michaels DMR, picked up the loot and found myself journeying to all the bandit hot spots, taking out thousands of them, server by server, place to place, killing them all as revenge. I journeyed back to Otmel, went to the lighthouse, and there I waited. I saw you spawn. Here, take my things, I wont be needing them any more. Promise me, you will keep your friends safe."

He then proceeded to drop all his things, his coyote backpack, L86A2, M107, both with a few mags, and an extra ghillie suit, and then he fell right in front of me. He had died of hunger, but there was a few cooked meats on him. I figure he wanted to die. I dragged his body to where the light house could watch him.

Truly the deepest shit ive ever been through on this game.

I am enjoying the hell out of it

• Like 6

Can't tell if legit or some weird form of trolling.

Can't tell if legit or some weird form of trolling.

Yeah I bet the guy in the Ghillie suit is snickering to himself, "Lulz I totally got that noob to take all of my endgame gear."

• Like 4

Today, I was playing Dayz like any other day.

I joined a server, glitched off a roof, and died. Pretty normal day.

I spawned on the shores of Otmel, a much preferred spawn as its just a small walk away from electro.

Upon spawning I began my journey west, and a man in a ghillie suit came up out of the foliage.

Unarmed I began to sprint in the opposite direction. I glanced back to see the man had lowered his weapon, it was obvious his intentions were not to kill me as a sick joke. I decided to confront this mystery man. I approached him, knowing there was nothing to lose, and a friend to gain. He stood there dead still with his L85A2 Lowered and stood tall in the dragon tails. His name was santaclause. and this is what he had to say.

"please do not go, there is still so much left to be said. We all have a story, and mine is one of struggle that never quite ended in triumph. All I carry with me now is the burden of many and the Riffle that has claimed so much more than just a bandits dreams. This is where I first spawned before my journey had come to such a cruel end, and I would love for a new begging to follow, and for my mistakes to never be made again. You see, before all of this I was just a player, a player with two very good friends, who had set up a camp many days after we left for electro. We talked of our dreams of finding a crashed helicopter, and finding maybe the L85A2 and ghillie suits, and possibly even repair the copter, and live free like we've always wanted. But we were just some men, with a single tent, living in The forests just north of electro. We went to electro to search up the fire stations, as their loot seemed to be out favourite, As we approached the tower I could see another group of men, bandits, to the far outskirts of town. They both told me to go search the stations, for they would stay in cover in the hills. I agreed and proceeded to the stations.. First station: nothing. Second station was a bit particular, it was riddled with bodies all of which looted, as I looked through the tower, I found a AKM, and a DMR. my friend Michael. he loved the DMR, he told me once he had found it before but was soon to be killed with it shortly after finding it. As I went back to the hills where I had left them I could see them both crouching there, I pulled out the DMR to show them. Michaels mic turned on, he only got as far as Oh my- before blood started blasting out of his and john's head, they had been shot at that moment. I got down, and began blasting back in the forest, where I could see bandits sprawl out like a newly unearthed ant pile. I nailed every shot, but by the time they all had died it was too late, for John and Michael had died with them. They both left the game, leaving me there alone. I grabbed what I could off the bandits and made my way north. Untill I came across an open field, where there it was, I couldn't believe it. A helicopter crash, and there right on the floor, there was a L85A2, and M107, and a ghillie suit. I dropped Michaels DMR, picked up the loot and found myself journeying to all the bandit hot spots, taking out thousands of them, server by server, place to place, killing them all as revenge. I journeyed back to Otmel, went to the lighthouse, and there I waited. I saw you spawn. Here, take my things, I wont be needing them any more. Promise me, you will keep your friends safe."

He then proceeded to drop all his things, his coyote backpack, L86A2, M107, both with a few mags, and an extra ghillie suit, and then he fell right in front of me. He had died of hunger, but there was a few cooked meats on him. I figure he wanted to die. I dragged his body to where the light house could watch him.

Truly the deepest shit ive ever been through on this game.

I am enjoying the hell out of it

what.jpg

• Like 1

Woah weirdest thing, something similar happened to me! I think it's like a cult or something.

Had just left Staroye after getting some much needed foods and was about to cut through the field to the NorthWest when I saw a dude in a ghillie standing in the middle of it not moving. I watched him for a few minutes and he didn't move, and while I was watching I got to see that he had a L85. I'm like Oh hells yeah, he's AFK! but I only had a hatchet on me, so I sneak around to outside his peripheral vision and close in. When I'm like 10 metres out I stop even crouching and I just start to sprint, and the dude turns around and starts talking over direct chat. His gun's still lowered, so I'm thinking "well fuck it, I'm gonna take his shit anyway" and he starts out with.

"We all have a story and mine is one of struggle that never quite ended in triumph. All I have now is this rifle, this set of gear and the deaths of my closest friends on my hands. We had been the proud team of Elektro PD, the warriors who had kept the streets of Elektro safe from the bandits on hill 175 and the would be bandits raiding the supermarket for gear. We spent so much time setting up channels to make sure we could focus our fire in specific areas, all in the hopes that somehow we'd make it a safe city once more. We identified those who shouldn't be in Elektro with the ferocity of a jaguar, our spirit animal and the symbol of our group. Alas, instead of making Elektro safe our efforts had the opposite effect. The bandits - those parasites who feed on the goodness of others - banded together to stop us. They used a different server to ours to co-ordinate their attacks, and when they logged in we were immediately in trouble - and we knew it. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and she said 'you're movin' with your auntie and your uncle in Bel-Air.'"

Harrowing.

• Like 2

Damn, this is why DayZ is one of the best things to happen to gaming, ever.

Why, because someone posted a made up story?

lol I recorded it, but im not sure how to post the video :P

Why, because someone posted a made up story?

Stop being such a downer, who cares if it's made up. The fact of the matter is its possible in this game, which is why it's so damn good.

• Like 1