Sign in to follow this  
marinechefdanny

Stage of game

Wait, I'm reading that this game is on Alpha? Shoot, uggg, that just means dealing with a lot of bugs while playing the game. Dangit, I better wait until at least it's in the Beta stage. Anyone have any ideas when it will be in Beta?

Don't rly see the point of making this topic -.-

• Like 1

I bet it would be more worth it to wait for a beta, considering the mod installation seems all too impossible for me.

I would love to play this mod, but can't get passed the giant wall of failed attempts.

I bet it would be more worth it to wait for a beta, considering the mod installation seems all too impossible for me.

I would love to play this mod, but can't get passed the giant wall of failed attempts.

There are several programs which do it for you and there are numerous step-by-step guides. If you are not capable then you should not be modding, stick to playing the "vanilla" game for now.

I think the issue was simply the fact that I have the Amazon version, I've tried every method out there, all to no avail. Going to try steam installation, which seems like it will be easier.