lewisuk

101st || Recruiting ||

okai mate check ur base out :P Cant wait till u go there and see all the the tents flattended and crushed by treees :D

Edited by DanDaKilla

okai mate check ur base out :P Cant wait till u go there and see all the the tents flattended and crushed by treees :D

Ah ok, enjoy the fact that we have all the good stuff on me, eho hmm.. Is offline and no where near the camp :)

you have a hacked gun thats what u have rofl.. PP-19 SD with 100 mags rly.. hmm i wonder well will c who will now join ur clan afta backstabin me :thumbsup: :beans:

And ps, next time you try to pull this off on nother team, make sure to kill everyone ok? :) just a tip! And, well i have nothong else

To say to you!

wuahaha lol jus check the base then mesage on here crying hehe peace.

Edited by DanDaKilla

you have a hacked gun thats what u have rofl.. PP-19 SD with 100 mags rly.. hmm i wonder well will c who will now join ur clan afta backstabin me :thumbsup: :beans:

A bizon pp-19 sd is a legit gun, we have 2 mags 64 bullets per mag, found at heli crash sights. Simple

I think you need to train on you maths my friend, we have 3 mags for Bizon, and its not hacked, found it in a heli crash..

Oh and, you shot us first. WE HAVE VIDEO PROOF. We do not betray unless we have a very valid reason. And that was.

I think you need to train on you maths my friend, we have 3 mags for Bizon, and its not hacked, found it in a heli crash..

And his wanna be gangsta spellings! xD

haha okai son soo what is it 3 mags or 2 hahah some ones slippin lol :D

haha okai son soo what is it 3 mags or 2 hahah some ones slippin lol :D

I have a bizon with 2 mags on me. Taltsi has a mag on him ok? Enough math for your dumbass brain to understand.

haha okai mate tyna cover hahaha u lot chat s u jus cant admit it tht i merked ur clan and ur camp rofl i came back with ninja skillz and blew ur shiz away!

haha okai mate tyna cover hahaha u lot chat s u jus cant admit it tht i merked ur clan and ur camp rofl i came back with ninja skillz and blew ur shiz away!

1) server restarts fix it all (dumbass). 2) well done you destroyed gear we can get back in 1 hour? Ok. Enjoy.

Oh and, use proper english and people may respect you more.

well guess wht once a week ima come and farm ur tents then gl on dayz life :P

Srry I wasnt able to back to you. Real life issue came up. Still very interested in joining up. I also saw that you closed the recruitment slots. Hopefully I am not too late. I will set up a skype acct so we can chat.. Or u can message me back with TS3 info. Hope we can chat some time tomorrow.. Ill be free around 3 pm pst -8.

I seemed to have found your camp in Skalka? UK 124? Woops :/

Woops, we dont play at UK124 :/

Woops, we dont play at UK124 :/

You gass haha i demolished ur shiz on uk124

Hey this is BlueFace, YO! Also gat banner from the server. Seems like something Lewis did since it's his ts serv

This is a recruitment thread and the OP has stated that they are not recruiting anymore.

Any complaints or queries about/for the OP then please make a thread in the correct forum section.

Thread locked