lewisuk

101st || Recruiting ||

¥NOT RECRUITING ANY MORE

Bored of playing solo bandit? Or you just need a group to play with that you can trust? Then 101st bandit squad is for you!

We are a group of players from around the world, who all share the same intrest, DayZ banditry, and enjoying good old PVP.

We can usually play throughout the day.

Before applying, make sure you fill up ALL these terms.

1. Can speak fluent english

2. Must have a microphone,

preferably a good one

3. Must use Teamspeak

4. Must give all loot to the squad

5. A small level of maturity

6. Do not exploit (D/C out of combat)

Trust levels:

Trial: No level of trust. Not allowed in camp. You can go with us for raids to build up trust and get to know each other

101st member: Low level of trust. Allowed at base. MUST HAVE GUNS IN BACKBAG!

*101st: Trust building. MUST be member for 1.5 week to get here. Allowed low power weapons out at base, but MUST be holstered

*101st*: Good level of trust. Must be * for 1.5weeks to be here! Medium power guns allowed at base, but MUST be holstered

**101st*: Hight level of trust. Allowed all guns, doesent need to be holstered. Must be in ** for 2.5 weeks to be here

**101st**: Leader, Lewis_UK and Taltsi

Rules:

1. When at base, if you are trust level ** or lower, must have gun HOLSTERED at base!

2. When at base, if you are trust level 0 or lower, must have gun IN SIDE BACKBAG at base!

3. You are not allowed to take any guns, gear or loot from the base tents without permission!

4. Must give all loot you found to the squad

5. Always state when you are logging into camp, or returning to camp, or leaving for raid. If you do not state, we are forced to a conculsion that you are not a friendly player.

If these rules are not obeyed, we give you a time of 5 secs to do as the rules say, or we will shoot you!

If you are fine with all the rules, trust levels, and the 5 terms of applying, add lewis.morley7 and TheTaltsi on skype for more information and a small interview.

Edited by LewisUK
  • Like 2

Term number 7. Have a sense of humor :)

Or taltsi will be sad :( XD

Europe in general, that time area would be good. But we do accept people from other timezones too :) But it depends, we cant let you in our base alone, you need to have a babysitter if you are new :D

Is there an age limit because I'm fourteen but not a squeaker who hasn't hit puberty and I'm fairly mature.

Thanks for reading and if you could, send me a reply,

Henry

Lewis is 14 also, and im 16. There basicly isnt an age limit, but yea, no squeakers :D Just add us on skype and we can talk :)

Read the post.... Didnt get on a good start...

Just to let all ya know, we are going to sleep now, i will be back at 12 GMT+2

oh and i may need a bit of help im a bit of a noob

Are you seriosly asking to be in a clan while knowing that you are total noob? This is not a kids playground, we are hardcore DayZ players, we all have months of experience in playing this game, and everyone in the group must know what they are doing! We cant be able to trust you in PVP if you dont know wich end of the gun to point at the enemy!

EDIT: After talking with him on skype, he told me he isnt new to Arma, just DayZ so its fine since he knows PVP

Edited by TheTaltsi

Europe in general, that time area would be good. But we do accept people from other timezones too :) But it depends, we cant let you in our base alone, you need to have a babysitter if you are new :D

i also was supposed to ask membership perkeles. Taltsi speak with me at 4-5 o'clock? meiän aikaa siis.

Are you seriosly asking to be in a clan while knowing that you are total noob? This is not a kids playground, we are hardcore DayZ players, we all have months of experience in playing this game, and everyone in the group must know what they are doing! We cant be able to trust you in PVP if you dont know wich end of the gun to point at the enemy!

EDIT: After talking with him on skype, he told me he isnt new to Arma, just DayZ so its fine since he knows PVP

Going a little too serious here taltsi? xD, we accept noobs aslong as they can keep up and know BASICS (eating medic drinking shooting looting) they dont need to know how to drive a heli 100% pro and never crash. Lol

Going a little too serious here taltsi? xD, we accept noobs aslong as they can keep up and know BASICS (eating medic drinking shooting looting) they dont need to know how to drive a heli 100% pro and never crash. Lol

Yea thats what i ment, but i got the idea that hes total noob, and doesent know anythign

Yea thats what i ment, but i got the idea that hes total noob, and doesent know anythign

oo :P

Currently we are having some issues with our main server we play on :( The new beta patch got rid of our tents, but they should come up in a restart :)

Got our own Teamspeak: manchester1.teamspeak.net:14104

Guys dont trust this fucking asshole! I was in the clan and he accused me of having another team that I was telling the camp position to. He then killed me and banned me from treamspeak. This guy's a fucking asshole with a shit clan. If you join and they get raided they will accuse you and shoot you. C K was the only guy that trusted me in this clan but was fking overturned by Lewis. IF you want to live do not join the dicks.

• Like 1

Guys dont trust this fucking asshole! I was in the clan and he accused me of having another team that I was telling the camp position to. He then killed me and banned me from treamspeak. This guy's a fucking asshole with a shit clan. If you join and they get raided they will accuse you and shoot you. C K was the only guy that trusted me in this clan but was fking overturned by Lewis. IF you want to live do not join the dicks.

Ha, funny how we have met up with like 4 people, and yes, our camp has been raided but we did not accuse anyone else. You joined, the camp got raided, we move camp, as soon as you arive at our camp, we get raided, very very suspicious, and i kicked ck becuase he was too cocky.