Sign in to follow this  
Tsyn

Unable to connect to ANY servers.

I've installed the newest patch (95028) and I'm having a ridiculous amount of trouble connecting to any servers whatsoever. Be it 95208 servers or previous ones. The only hint I'm getting is this: http://vvcap.net/db/...D74WJLJoq3s.htp and http://vvcap.net/db/1jadeW5qNkC03RJRNHZH.htp

The rest of my group basically can connect to servers that I cannot, so I'm guessing it's an individual problem rather than an issue with the update... Any insight would be helpful.

Edited by Tsyn

Same here mate, trying to suss it out!

Not sure what the issue is, but it's becoming a hassle...

I've tried almost everything D:<

I kept getting that message along with one other. Only way I could find how to fix it was to launch the game using the Six Launcher.

I've been using Six Launcher, but I'm still getting the error.

About to start pulling my friggin' hair out.

Yeah guys it looks like six launcher can update clients to the new patch but servers who need to download the new patch can't because the website is fucked up

Doesn't matter what I try, I always get the same error. The people I'm playing with are running the same patch as I am, and are all able to connect to the same servers. I am unable to do so...

Doesn't matter what I try, I always get the same error. The people I'm playing with are running the same patch as I am, and are all able to connect to the same servers. I am unable to do so...

Same here, both my friends for example can get into US 602 but I cant and yet we all can get into another that says its using all the same version. We all are updated to the same exact versions of dayz, beta patch.