Jeffmf

Looking to Start a Group of Friendlies!

Hello and good day to everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am looking to form a group of people to play Day Z with and explore Chernarus. No experience or skill level required. I have been playing the game for a very long time and am more than happy to help newcomers learn the ropes. I welcome experienced players as well. Our main focus will be to set up a camp and get geared up while repairing vehicles. Also, I do not shoot on site and only engage when necessary. I play pretty much every night. If you are interested, add me on skype, my username is the_monopoly_guy. I look forward to meeting you and having fun in DayZ.

Hello I would like to team up and give it a shot. My skype is rig791 and in game ID is Chuck L. I'm getting ready to play right now

I have around 4 people now, but it just depends on who all is on

I'd be happy to join you, I just started playing recently but I'm a bit lost on where to begin.

Yes you can all join I play every night central time. Skype username is the_monopoly_guy

Im looking for a nice group of guys to play with, i play mostly at night because i sleep during 5am-4pm usually, im a bit new but i have a decent grasp on the game so far. Skype name Is Dweron993

Well it seems i may have found my group ;) i've kinda new i understand everything just trust the wrong people then get killed. But i hope i can join ^_^

Skype Benjamyn63

Bump, looking for 1-2 more to join us. Add me on skype

Hey, I'm [REDACTED], is it okay If I join you guys?

My Skype is the same as my username

Edited by ack4orge