Sign in to follow this  
xWildChild

Hello, im new!

Hey guys, ive been looking into buying this game for about a month and now i finally got it, patched up everything and im ready to rock!

I went in, started crouch-running around and a bunch of zombies caught up to me and killed me.. cant defend myself D: ran around in buildings but i couldnt find a weapon so i let the zombies killed me... ahwell

• Like 1

runrunrurnurnurnrururnurnun into a building. they can only walk in dem beware doe dey can walk thru wallz n stuff it crayyy

Welcome to the DayZ universe! Zombies won't find you if you walk slowly, but they have a hard time catching you if you just start HAULING. Especially through buildings with two exits. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask.

i could use a tip on how to find a weapon, being chased by two zombies i ran as a fool into a shed where there only was a can of coke and some slugs.. no weapon D:

Weapons can be found initially in supermarkets or residential spots. When you get a substantial armory, raid military bases (but be cautious, people constantly watch the areas with snipers in hand)

i could use a tip on how to find a weapon, being chased by two zombies i ran as a fool into a shed where there only was a can of coke and some slugs.. no weapon D:

go into buildings. avoid big cities unless if you want there to be a possibility of some jerk shooting you.

Also, play the tutorial so you know how the basic buttons or look in the options.

AAW YEAH! i just found a winchester, is it any good?

I believe it's a shotgun. It'll kill, but it'll be loud. Personally, I'd say it's good to have on you, but really small-fry in the big military-gung-ho-KOS picture. (NOTE: SHOTGUNS ARE NOT LONG RANGE WEAPONS.)

i found some sort of a powerstation in the middle of the forest, and i got SWARMED by zombies, so when i had killed them all off, my leg was broken and i had no morphine.. ahwell :)

i found some sort of a powerstation in the middle of the forest, and i got SWARMED by zombies, so when i had killed them all off, my leg was broken and i had no morphine.. ahwell :)

I know the one. I walked away, knowing that I would be eaten alive if I got any closer.

I know the one. I walked away, knowing that I would be eaten alive if I got any closer.

I don't know the one - I'll probably die to this tomorrow.

-MONSTER