C4RT3R

Admins With Godmode ?

Was just in server US 875 and came across some guy in the Cherno supermarket, he started throwing flares like it was nothing, maybe luring people in? I made my way in though the far right back door, he seen me come in and shot, I shot back, got to some cover behind the wall with the door to the back room with shelving, then in direct chat he started saying something along the lines of what I could make out "I'll just go into debug mode" "haha godmode" then came in throough a door way I unloaded a whole clip from my MP5 I could see them hitting him and he pulled out a gun and killed me...

From now on I will start running Fraps when I encounter someone and will report this kind of garbage.

Edited by C4RT3R

Admins can't do that stuff, it's the work of somebody using scripts. Make sure to contact the admin of US 875 and give him/her the time it happened (along with your time zone) and any other information you can provide.

If you seen the hacker's name, that is a big help :)

• Like 1

"Some guy" doesn't constitue as an admin. There's no magical admin commands we can run to do that. Likely was just a hacker. I'm not saying there's not hacking admins out there because I am sure there are but just try and be careful before you start pointing fingers at server owners and operators.

Hey C4RT3R,

I tried searching for contact information on US 875, but I'm coming up empty. In both google and on the forums here. I recommend seeing if the have contact info in their MOTD on the server.

Otherwise, you'll have to hope the admin sees this post :(

Remind me how this is an Admin...

I dont know how this game works, thought maybe an admin had powers to this, thats why there was a ? (question mark) on the title... derp...

Hey C4RT3R,

I tried searching for contact information on US 875, but I'm coming up empty. In both google and on the forums here. I recommend seeing if the have contact info in their MOTD on the server.

Otherwise, you'll have to hope the admin sees this post :(

Ok I'll log back in there see what info I can find.

Edited by C4RT3R

looks like the guys running ther server are -=NP=-,,, seen a -=NP=-Mason post the times ther server restarts.