demu

Elite Bandit Club - Let them hate us, as long as they fear us

I don't know what's so fun about waiting in a corner for so long. I much rather have an adventure full highs and lows. Take some of the posts talking about how they kill.(http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4253) Is your style of playing still fun?

One more thing, the kills you get may give you the same humanity impact as all the others but are of such low class that it has little value. The same goes for your deaths, the risks for each kill is so low and when you do die its not a major loss for you since you spawn 10 mins away.

To sum up, I think you are a low risk and low reward bandit.

"Elite Bandit Club - [-103 000 humanity]

xXx-What you call survivors, I call prey.-xXx

MW3 Prestige 5 Level 50"

You must be quite a pro .

Bah i dont get the reason of such hate for this thread especially in the first page...There may be something that you dont agree with it but trolling in this way its just to much come on....

an huge minus humanity doesnt make you a great bandit, you have also to survive at least for some days. i have -188.000 at the moment but since im always inside a firefight usually i dont survive for more than 4/5 days MAX.

Dear Demu, are you serious?

You call this thread ELITE BANDIT CLUB and you start with a story how you shot survivors entering the building?

Common I'm sure that experienced player like you with -100K humanity and over a week of playing have a better story than that.

humanity has dissapeared for me in the latest patch, guess that makes me un-elite? lols

Just look at the bottom line of his sig and youll realize what kind of gamer he is. Come back when youre hunting people up north like a common deer with nvg's and an m24. I also find it funny how he brags about camping a corner and just happens to play Cod.

I never said the kills I talked about in my first post were my best... just the ones that made me break that -100k humanity.

I'm currently on a 16 kill spree that started with me taking out 2 bandits in elektro schoolhouse with just a makarov. I got the jump on one of them and shot him and he started bleeding and ran on the roof to bandage himself. I went out on the lower roof and climbed up the ladder and got up to see 2 bandits proning and looking at the staircase waiting for me to come up. I carefully placed 2 bullets in their heads and said owned in chat and took a Lee Enfield from one of them and proceeded to terrorize the town.

Later the same day a sniper was looking over Elektro taking out bandits. Not me though, I took him by surprise from a bush and shoot him twice killing him instantly. Now I'm armed with a sniper and nightvision goggles and a whole lot of ammo. ;)

ever been to prison ?

put a bunch of killers or people prone to violence together it always ends in ranbow and sunshine LOL

im waiting for the thread "I GOT ROBBED & KILLED BY MY OWN ELITE BANDITS"

ever been to prison ?

put a bunch of killers or people prone to violence together it always ends in ranbow and sunshine LOL

im waiting for the thread "I GOT ROBBED & KILLED BY MY OWN ELITE BANDITS"

Do you think I haven't thought of people stabbing me in the back? I find you hilarious. I only trust a very few select people to team up with and for the most part I'm solo. Decreases my chances of being spotted.

My biggest question is how did you manage to play for so long without the game breaking your character?

Because he cheated.

M107 isn't avalible yet.

it spawns in the bunker - its the m107 TWS that isnt avail