demu

Elite Bandit Club - Let them hate us, as long as they fear us

Let me get this out of my system real quick... LOL kid. You are absolutely the most elite 25 year old I've ever seen. Please keep telling us about your insane fps skills. I'm sure you'll be at the top of the DayZ leaderboards as well...

Now, question... I was at -140 before the patch, and I hate carebears, does that make me an elite badass bandit?

But seriously, what the fuck are you doing running around the coast and calling what you are doing banditry? I'm honestly curious as to what that gives you, other than occasional sub par loot? (omgz... NVG'S!!!11!!) On top of that, you post your MW3 stats in your signature? Wow bro. I'm impressed.

In fact, I find this so impressive, that I'd like you to drop by SLC1 for a couple days, and make sure you bring the rest of the elite bandits with you. Feel free to chill on the coast all you want...

The point. I used to think carebears were scum, and the eventual downfall of this game... you and about 150 other twelve year olds have shown me different. Congratulations.

Let me get this out of my system real quick... LOL kid. You are absolutely the most elite 25 year old I've ever seen. Please keep telling us about your insane fps skills. I'm sure you'll be at the top of the DayZ leaderboards as well...

Now' date=' question... I was at -140 before the patch, and I hate carebears, does that make me an elite badass bandit?

But seriously, what the fuck are you doing running around the coast and calling what you are doing banditry? I'm honestly curious as to what that gives you, other than occasional sub par loot? (omgz... NVG'S!!!11!!) On top of that, you post your MW3 stats in your signature? Wow bro. I'm impressed.

In fact, I find this so impressive, that I'd like you to drop by SLC1 for a couple days, and make sure you bring the rest of the elite bandits with you. Feel free to chill on the coast all you want...

The point. I used to think carebears were scum, and the eventual downfall of this game... you and about 150 other twelve year olds have shown me different. Congratulations.

[/quote']

Just another hater who has gotten a bullet in the head from me, I guess. You're not even making any sense. Did you read your own post after you wrote it or was it all done in a fit of rage?

My post does make sense.... and you've most likely never killed me...

So...?

Did I miss the post where he linked his screenshots/youtube videos showing mad skill and elite humanity? lol

Pics or it didn't happen.

That many kills and you didn't even call in predator missiles? F'ing scrub

Elite Bandits are those who have more than 100 000 negative humanity. They are merciless killers who prey on survivors who are not skilled enough to survive. Why should the strong find their own supplies when they can just take it from the weak and pathetic. I'm the dragon' date=' you're the honey badger.

I just broke -100k humanity with two kills I got in elektro firestation. I was proned in the corner watching all doors at once for about 40 minutes. Just watching(youtube, steam browser FTW) and waiting for someone to come look for supplies -- only to find death. When I saw the door open I quickly raised my iron sights and realized they didn't even see me. I readied my aim and to the sounds of KoRn - Got the life I shot... BOOM BOOM! And just like in the song, I got their lives. I drank their water because I was thirsty, they had nothing else on them that I cared for. But killing them felt so good..

[/quote']

walks away quitely....."phew, god that was lucky. I got away from a new and up-coming real life murderer" :s

I worry about people like you.....:s

ever been to prison ?

put a bunch of killers or people prone to violence together it always ends in ranbow and sunshine LOL

im waiting for the thread "I GOT ROBBED & KILLED BY MY OWN ELITE BANDITS"

:)

OMG !

You think that -100k humanity means something ?you can gather that just by running along the coast and killing lootless survivors !

OMG !

You think that -100k humanity means something ?you can gather that just by running along the coast and killing lootless survivors !

There are plenty of nubbies like you to take airfield weapons from. It's almost like a symbiotic relationship -- you make your 5 hour long pilgrimage to the airfield, and then you bring the goodies back to us Elite Bandits :cool:

>2012

>logs onto hardcore zombie apocalypse game forums

>cod stats in signature

ISHYGDDT

CoD is the biggest game out there in the FPS genre so it's the standard measurement of skill and as such I think it's fair to say it's valid to have your CoD achievements on display in any FPS game. If this was a Diablo 3 forum, it wouldn't make sense but it's not.

>CoD

>measurement of skill

choose one

i would even accept bf3 statistics. idk whats worse your ignorance or your edgy ego

>CoD

>measurement of skill

choose one

i would even accept bf3 statistics. idk whats worse your ignorance or your edgy ego

BF3 is not a skill FPS but a tactical FPS, same as Arma.

BF3 is not a skill FPS but a tactical FPS' date=' same as Arma.

[/quote']

>BF3

>tactics

>same as Arma

oh my god my sides

>CoD

>measurement of skill

choose one

[/quote']

So... do you actually participate in tournaments by MLG or... do you just sit on your mom's couch at night pwning people on Xbox Live. Skill is extremely hard to measure in any game designed for people with short attention spans. :dodgy:

>CoD

>measurement of skill

choose one

[/quote']

So... do you actually participate in tournaments by MLG or... do you just sit on your mom's couch at night pwning people on Xbox Live. Skill is extremely hard to measure in any game designed for people with short attention spans. :dodgy:

Not sure if you're trolling or just being elitistic (and stupid). I play CoD4 promod in CB/ESL. Skill in fast paced games is easy to measure because you actually need good aim to hit anyone. Unlike in BF3/Arma. I hope you're not serious or you're just making yourself look like a half ass realism/BF3/Arma fanboy.

I'm not even going to respond to someone who puts "MW3 Prestige 5 Level 50" in their signature, sorry.

( oops, i guess i did anyway :'( )

>2012

>logs onto hardcore zombie apocalypse game forums

>cod stats in signature

ISHYGDDT

CoD is the biggest game out there in the FPS genre so it's the standard measurement of skill and as such I think it's fair to say it's valid to have your CoD achievements on display in any FPS game. If this was a Diablo 3 forum' date=' it wouldn't make sense but it's not.

[/quote']

That's adorable. Really it is.

I can't stop laughing, this is just hilarious. But i really hope it's a troll, i'm kinda sorry for him.

And it's this kind of guy that makes us hate the CoD community when there are plenty of players who just don't know ArmA.

>CoD

>measurement of skill

choose one

[/quote']

Not sure if you're trolling or just being elitistic (and stupid). I play CoD4 promod in CB/ESL. Skill in fast paced games is easy to measure because you actually need good aim to hit anyone. Unlike in BF3/Arma. I hope you're not serious or you're just making yourself look like a half ass realism/BF3/Arma fanboy.

This fucking guy. I hope one day I have the satisfaction of crowning you and devouring your beans. Regardless, your shit posting is hilarious and your cod-kiddie bullshit is a cancer to the community.

Kid grinds CoD and brags about it. Then gets upset when we don't care. Gotta be a troll. Or stupid.

OMG !

There are plenty of nubbies like you to take airfield weapons from. It's almost like a symbiotic relationship -- you make your 5 hour long pilgrimage to the airfield' date=' and then you bring the goodies back to us Elite Bandits :cool:

[/quote']

Yeah ! you make a huge mistake by thinking i'm a nubbie :D

I killed bandits that thought they will never die ... i brought people down of the top of the scoreboard :D

Besides,i need only 45 mins to go from kamenka to krasnostav on foot ;) 20 mins from cherno to the airfield

My warfare knowledge makes of me a king on DayZ :D