anton364@hotmail.nl

lost another car, what a waste of time

Well... you had a car. Sounds like a better reason than most kills.

Yeah, you weren't killed for no reason, you were probably killed for your car.

At least it wasn't for your beans.

Heh, you know I almost never post on this board, and I havent been around Dayz long, but in the week or so that I have been playing it, this community is pretty horrible. Some of you guys are just straight up retarded or assholes.

What is it that draws the 'co-op don't like to ever die' crowd? I wonder why people see that DayZ is a really harsh game set in a really harsh environment, and they think "Gosh, i'd love to play that game. I can find other people to hold my hand and we'll go a-hunting zombies together! It'll be great!"

I mean, is this game advertised somewhere as a Left4Dead clone? Because I sure as shit haven't seen it.

• Like 1

They probably killed you for the car.

-MONSTER

Damn right. Finding and repairing a car is rewarding. Finding a car full of people and killing them and assuming ownership of their car is the best thing in the game.

stick around its easy to get jadded

usual running of the forums, elevnty three QQ i die pvp needs nerfing bandits need a punishment debuff/phsyotic breakdown mechanic/some way to spot them froma brazillion miles away, then the same again with a similar vein of QQ pvp we need to remove items i dont like becasue i cant get them to end death matching threads

then we get antons weekly i find car, i get killed by car qq update

and the what i like tio think of as the deer stands of the forums, theres nothing there then suddenly 2-5 dam near identicle posots spring up about the same topic making the same bad suggestions with pretty much the same bad reasoning (just like zombies at deer stands). todays deer stand message is snipers need nerfing/removing and anyone who snipes is a 'coward afraid of a fair fight' and yes all 3 pretty much said anyone snipings a coward afraid of a fair fight -_- and all 3 were by different ppl with differing post counts so unlikley to be clone accounts

its not all bad though now and agin fun and interesting things pop up to amuse us like the green mountain meme and todays 'what will ahppen when dogs are added' thread with various interesting uses of dogs to screw over people and generally have some lulz with it

Well, just to add my thoughts (And honestly I should get back to work, since I am working right now) I really didnt like that Rocket removed the bandit skin. Maybe its because i played UO a lot but I enjoyed the fact that I could see if you were a murderer or not.

Well, just to add my thoughts (And honestly I should get back to work, since I am working right now) I really didnt like that Rocket removed the bandit skin. Maybe its because i played UO a lot but I enjoyed the fact that I could see if you were a murderer or not.

Yeah, except it didn't work. It was most likely taken out because of players like you assuming every bandit skin was a bad guy. They weren't. Some of them were simply successful survivors who managed to survive attempted banditry.

But nobody cares about that because the truth is, you WANT to murder other players.

You just want something coded into the game to make you feel good about it.

What is it that draws the 'co-op don't like to ever die' crowd? I wonder why people see that DayZ is a really harsh game set in a really harsh environment, and they think "Gosh, i'd love to play that game. I can find other people to hold my hand and we'll go a-hunting zombies together! It'll be great!"

I mean, is this game advertised somewhere as a Left4Dead clone? Because I sure as shit haven't seen it.

Why did you quote me to say that? I dont want buddies to run around the game with, thats whyI have a clan. I was just saying this community is fucking attrocious.

Yeah, except it didn't work. It was most likely taken out because of players like you assuming every bandit skin was a bad guy. They weren't. Some of them were simply successful survivors who managed to survive attempted banditry.

But nobody cares about that because the truth is, you WANT to murder other players.

You just want something coded into the game to make you feel good about it.

Well, I DO think that some sort of humanity element added to the game would be neat. Even if you kill people in self defense, humanity would still be a factor. But this game is in such an early alpha stage who knows what is going to happen.

Why did you quote me to say that? I dont want buddies to run around the game with, thats whyI have a clan. I was just saying this community is fucking attrocious.

Because I feel pretty sure your opinion of the community has been formed on A.) You dying to other players and them not caring, or B.) the raging war between PVPers and non-PVPers, which has caused a pretty serious divide in the community, which in turn has caused people to say some pretty hateful shit.

It's better if you look at it as two communities anyway. Survivors and Bandits. Survivors get along with each other. Bandits kill each other and go 'meh, had to happen eventually'.

Edited by Valec

Vehicles are probably the best reason to kill out there, since only so many are on a server.

Guess you've never been in a group and had your 4-6 vehicles stolen during the night.

Happened to us. They crashed it in a forest 1km away and about 4 days later we found 1 again and the rest were lost forever only to be replaced by a UAZ (Stolen at our new camp 5 hours after we set it up -___- ) and an Old Hatchback. We found a Pickup but the server was nuked and we couldn't find it after I restarted the server...

this is whining about losing a car not about internet as always you guys do on all my topics -.-

hey we found a good use for you weekly vehicle/death QQ threads .. so be quiet and go find some spare wheels or somnik

You are freaking terrible and an idiot and thats why you got killed and your car stolen. Also, killing for a vehicule is a perfectly valid reason. Grow a brain.

You are freaking terrible and an idiot and thats why you got killed and your car stolen. Also, killing for a vehicule is a perfectly valid reason. Grow a brain.

yeah but people are gay

you are stupid that you think i dont know they want my car so you're the stupid one :o

you are stupid that you think i dont know they want my car so you're the stupid one :o

nananana. NO UR STUPID!

Edited by Valec

Heh, you know I almost never post on this board, and I havent been around Dayz long, but in the week or so that I have been playing it, this community is pretty horrible. Some of you guys are just straight up retarded or assholes.

Go play League of Legends, then come back and talk to me about shitty communities.

• Like 1

Go play League of Legends, then come back and talk to me about shitty communities.

HoN's is worse isn't it?

-MONSTER

Hey MONSTER, the bandit forums is that way --->

Hey, survivor forums are over there too!

Because I feel pretty sure your opinion of the community has been formed on A) You dying to other players and them not caring, or B) the raging war between PVPers and non-PVPers, which has caused a pretty serious divide in the community, which in turn has caused people to say some pretty hateful shit.

It's better if you look at it as two communities anyway. Survivors and Bandits. Survivors get along with each other. Bandits kill each other and go 'meh, had to happen eventually'.

I dont care about dying, I die all the time, thats the hwole point of the game isnt it? To see how long you can survive?

Are you challenged? I will kill for a car EVERY time because thats a huge gain to a car-less person/group.

Lol "no reason"

l2p kid