anton364@hotmail.nl

lost another car, what a waste of time

Oh? Aren't you going to regale us with the story of your demise then explain to everyone what would make the game better and why the community sucks?

-MONSTER

• Like 7

i was going to pick up my friend and i saw a light.. and afraid but i just drove to my friend. then we were going back then we got killed for no reason.

fking bullshit

i was going to pick up my friend and i saw a light.. and afraid but i just drove to my friend. then we were going back then we got killed for no reason.

fking bullshit

They probably killed you for the car.

-MONSTER

• Like 2

Oh? Aren't you going to regale us with the story of your demise then explain to everyone what would make the game better and why the community sucks?

-MONSTER

Heh, you know I almost never post on this board, and I havent been around Dayz long, but in the week or so that I have been playing it, this community is pretty horrible. Some of you guys are just straight up retarded or assholes.

• Like 4

Heh, you know I almost never post on this board, and I havent been around Dayz long, but in the week or so that I have been playing it, this community is pretty horrible. Some of you guys are just straight up retarded or assholes.

me thinks you havnt run across 1anton12 before

this is the third maybe 4th omg i lost a car i die QQ thred he has made that i know of, its basically a weekly occurance, and usually he does " regale us with the story of your demise then explain to everyone what would make the game better and why the community sucks?" as monster said

the asshole in this case sir is you

Edited by stuffnthings

fking bullshit

For no reason? No, the reason was probably the car you see.

Vehicles are probably the best reason to kill out there, since only so many are on a server.

Guess you've never been in a group and had your 4-6 vehicles stolen during the night.

i was waiting 3 days for my friend to come back from vacation. i play 10 mins and car stolen already what is the point hours looking for a car

I dont really waste my time reading message boards all day, so i probably havent seen his other threads, but when I do come to these boards and read whats going on, all i see is senseless flaming against people a lot of times for what are honest legitimate complaints.

I dont care about this guy and his car being stolen, I just thought i would pipe in here and say "Well, yes "Monster" this community is pretty bad.

Nothing personal, just giving an opinion.

AMEN! Alleluia

i knew i saw light.

fking retards kills us for no reason

then you made a mistake, and they probably killed you for the car and the gear inside of it, now stop QQ'ing, start over, or leave.

Throwing hand grenades at vehicles is one of my favorite passtimes, Im getting pretty good at it! It sounds pretty wasteful, but hell, if i needed the loot i would just search the forests for camps.

In reference to the topic, you just gotta start a new adventure. Next time you get a vehicle dont drive it toward unidentified light sources and you will live longer. Even the most dedicated of survivors would probably turn bandit for a car. Thats just a guess on my part, having never really been a survivor, but i think its a good guess.

Welcome to the internet.

Always wanted to say that~

-MONSTER

Yeah, thats the truth, for sure. I dont mean you specifically btw. But good lord some of the people who post here are dumb. I mean like super dumb. It's like SWTOR forums x10.

I dont really waste my time reading message boards all day, so i probably havent seen his other threads, but when I do come to these boards and read whats going on, all i see is senseless flaming against people a lot of times for what are honest legitimate complaints.

I just thought i would pipe in here and say "Well, yes "Monster" this community is pretty bad.

stick around its easy to get jadded

usual running of the forums, elevnty three QQ i die pvp needs nerfing bandits need a punishment debuff/phsyotic breakdown mechanic/some way to spot them froma brazillion miles away, then the same again with a similar vein of QQ pvp we need to remove items i dont like becasue i cant get them to end death matching threads

then we get antons weekly i find car, i get killed by car qq update

and the what i like tio think of as the deer stands of the forums, theres nothing there then suddenly 2-5 dam near identicle posots spring up about the same topic making the same bad suggestions with pretty much the same bad reasoning (just like zombies at deer stands). todays deer stand message is snipers need nerfing/removing and anyone who snipes is a 'coward afraid of a fair fight' and yes all 3 pretty much said anyone snipings a coward afraid of a fair fight -_- and all 3 were by different ppl with differing post counts so unlikley to be clone accounts

its not all bad though now and agin fun and interesting things pop up to amuse us like the green mountain meme and todays 'what will ahppen when dogs are added' thread with various interesting uses of dogs to screw over people and generally have some lulz with it

Yeah, thats the truth, for sure. I dont mean you specifically btw. But good lord some of the people who post here are dumb. I mean like super dumb. It's like SWTOR forums x10.

jesus you actually went in there? your a braver man then me, always stuck to alt-swtor it was a much more fun place until the week before launch and they arrived in droves from the swamp of turds that was the main forum