Sign in to follow this  
SIYR Pheonix

Stuck in a hospital

So I wasn't sure where to put this, figured it was best to put here. Anyways, me and a friend were playing and decided to take a run to the hospital in Elektro. He runs in and I decide to loot nearby buildings while he gets some medical supplies. He then starts telling me he's stuck (We were on skype). I was confused and asked how he was stuck. He then proceeds to tell me how he somehow got into the hospital but couldn't get get out. Even upon shooting the glass, he couldn't get out, when the glass was broken. So my question to you is, how do we get him out?

Try going up to where the window is broken and press v to try and vault out or try breaking another window, otherwise you could try changing servers to smash the glass and escape.

Thanks guys. He tried vaulting the glass and it wasnt working at the time. Maybe it was just the server. Ok, we'll try again on a different server.

I know this toipc is old but I'll reply anyways. Don't try to shoot your way out, instead, try to press V when you are close up to the window, almost like if you would try to jump through. Then, when directly after you've pressed V, press escape (ESC) and then abort. When you spawn in again you should be on the other side ; ) Good luck! If it wont work the first time then just keep on doing it again! It will work!