Sign in to follow this  
Brownee

A Server Jumping Tale of Justice

Alright guys, maybe some of you will share in the feeling of happiness that I'm feeling right now, maybe not. Maybe you'll think I'm an asshole. Regardless, I'm going to tell this story.

After a successful 3 man raid of the NW airfield (we only lost one of us, while killing 2) me and my other teammate were headed back to Cherno to meet up with our freshly respawned friend. We've got some nice gear. A SAW, M4CCO, BizonSD, coyote pack, and lots of medical supplies between us. Wanting to provide some cover for our buddy who was going to raid Cherno for supplies, we head up to the top of the industrial buildings to snipe armed, unsuspecting players. After picking off a couple of guys and not quite nailing 2 others, we're starting to feel a little unsafe. We're pretty sure we've been seen. Knowing how prominent server hoping is, (and never taking part in this pathetic play) we heighten our senses and prepare for the worst.

Within 2 minutes, I'm shot from behind. Unconscious, with 3k blood. The guy had zoned in onto the roof with us after a server jump. My friend manages to kill him, but he too is also low on blood now. He gives me a bloodbag and works on getting himself bandaged. Before he is finished, he's killed. Another guy is now on top of the building. Just zoned in. Frantically waiting for my timer to finish so I can wake up, I'm shot and killed. Now very pissed off, me and my friend decide that it's worth a shot to try and head back up and maybe salvage what we can/kill the dudes. My friend, a few minutes ahead of me, finds a crowbar near the factory area. Soon after, he spots one of the guys on top of the roof, scanning the area. Unseen, he climbs the ladder up to the top of the building, figuratively shitting his pants. "BEAT HIM WITH THE CROWBAR" Im yelling at him. "IM GONNA SEE WHAT I CAN DO" he replies.

"HOLY SHIT BRO THEYRE BOTH HERE WHADDOIDO" he yells, as he reaches the top. "WHADDARETHEYDOING" I ask. "THEYRELOOTINGOURBODIESOMGIMGOINGTHEYCANTSEEME" he says.

He approaches them from behind, loots our CZ from one of their backpacks as they study our bodies, and shoots one of them. The other prones, for some retarded reason, and rotates trying to spot my friend, hilariously. My friend shoots him. He killed them both. We got our stuff.

I cannot express how much I was fucking laughing as we pulled this off.

I may be a Cherno sniperfag...

but fuck you, server jumpers.

fuck you.

• Like 5

dat sisconnecting. Ultra puss way to play, nicely done on your bro showing those cowards how real men fight.

Its like people are afraid of PvP or something.

I think it's pretty safe to say we're going to be a HELL of a lot more careful if we'll go sniping now, if at all.

Glad to see things like this happening occasionally, even with the fix coming up soon. I was hoping it would be a stealth patch so these idiots would try to do it and find themselves dead, but I guess that was too much to hope for.

Good job, and good job not abusing the same mechanic they used against you. However I have to say that after reading this I am very thankful I am not on your voice chat server if you actually talk and scream like 13 year old girls like that. Other than that, good job :)