JamieWood_x (DayZ)

Small Tactical Group Looking For New Buddys

Currently at 5 men strong, though looking to expand into a bigger team,

We want to be a very tactical team, focusing solely on survival.

Candidates must speak English and be willing to take commands from team leaders

Add me on Skype JamieWood_x or steam JamieWood_x or reply below and we'll sort out you joining.

• Like 1

What time zone are you playing from and what are your approx playing hours (time of day). I am GMT-5 and my hours are all over the place.

I've been looking for a DayZ group, my time zone is GMT -8, and I play mid-day on weekdays and weekends. Current character has an AKM and G17.

EDIT: I also don't have a microphone, but i'm probably getting one soon.

Edited by Rolling

No Mics could be alright, as long as you can hear and type when needed, we should be okay.

Add me on Skype if you want in,

• Like 1

I've been off and on about a nice, coordinated team of individuals. So far I've only teamed up with my noob friends or just some random survivor so this could be my thing.

I'm game for a decent team. What nationality? I can join US servers but that's about 150 ping and I get kicked often. (I'm in UK)

EDIT: Nevermind saw you're GMT. When's a good time to add you?

Edited by Nineel

There's about a million Jamie Wood's out there on Skype I'm afraid. You can steam me: Nineel that might make life easier.

I willing to play im always up for the tactical gameplay, and i have past tac. knowledge and the knowhow to support it.

Steam: Cpt. Bobcat #DayZPlayer (Michael Westen Avatar)

hey there, relatively new player here.

had a lot of fun hitting up airfields for gear by myself, but whenever i try and hunt bandits on my own, i get sniped by my target's friend lol.

would love to run around with a squad, will send you an invite on skype. barely used it before, though.

im 23 and in canada, on EST btw. not a big deal though, on at all times really lol

Okay, the plan is to get a TS Server in around 2 days, Untill then, we're going to have to cope with the horrific calls in Skype...

I'm new to ARMA and DayZ but interested in joining with you guys. I'm in EST and good at following directions

I'll add you on Skype and Steam tonight.

I would definitely like to team up with good English players, for weeks I have been running around being executed by other teams, it will be nice to have my metaphorical '6' watched

My skype is Jamierulez4ever and same for my steam