Sign in to follow this  
matheusvltt

Robbing people at point blank?

Tried it. Turns out most people are dumb enough to start to turn around and get a gunshot to the head.

If it's you and a friend against a lone person, it might be worth it... they will probably just try to take you both down anyway, it's usually easier and cleaner to just kill them outright tbh.

Why would I risk getting my head shot off? I'd rather shoot them first.

Although, robbing people from far away is a lot more fun, just tell them you're aiming directly at them and order them to put their gun down/supplies down or else you'll shoot them.

Some drop it and quickly move the fuck away, some disconnect and others just keep moving on, but of course, it's always bluffing.

I've snuck up on a bandit once and from a decent distance away I told him in direct communication, "Turn around and you're dead, drop both of your weapons." He used free look to check if I was really there and seeing me aiming an AK at him he promptly started sprinting away.

One bullet to the back of the head as he ran away, he dropped dead as he turned the corner to take cover behind a house.

Robbing people without killing them is a pointless risk for the sake of roleplaying or something. Just shoot them and there is zero risk and all the loot is still available.

I have used my DMR like this were we caught a guy out numbered 4 to 1 and all he has was a 870 shotty. he new he was dead to rights we told him we would make a deal drop his pack and run and we would let him keep his inventory outside his pack and walk away with his life as well he did and we took his pack and left.

Crazy way to loot someone but we wanted to try it and lone and behold it actually worked LOL guess living rather than dieing and waiting for server response was more appealing. :)

Again, we come back to the problem that there is no delay to disconnecting...

But otherwise, I must say that i often check on my random partner's bags. But I ask about supplies if i want any.

I'm that kind.

it is so fun doing this, but also very dangerous, i spend most of my time looting my partners :)

It's only really worth it if you still have the survivor skin (like me) and want to be a bandit inconspicuously