Sign in to follow this  
ryan__mc__@hotmail.co.uk

Poison

Just thought id stick this up for the lolz and see what people think about it and what other fun ideas they can come up with from using stuff like poison. And who knows mabie some accual ideas will come from it :P

Now lets say you can loot poison from most houses and this poision can by applied to say ..a can of beans through a little hole in the can. In your inventory you would see the can as a "green" colour to represent it has poison applied. Then as you walk out of the house you just looted ..and get shot by a bandit ..then the bandit takes and eats your poisoned beans as he was getting hungry :D

That bandit drops dead after a time period :D Thatll teach you to take my beans :P The same can be done to steaks and shit too :)

Post away guys!

Edited by Massicor

Yeah but there should be a tool to check if the Beans is poisoined and no not Green , just normal looking.

and not drop dead Lose blood fast because of no anti biotics

Blah blah blah bandits..blah blah Its an Alpha..blah blah blah Realism..Blah blah blah hackers killed me and so on and so on..

This is not the post you're looking for.. move along

I want a dart gun

With darts that infect players with zombie fever.

Lol good:D The fever slowely eats away at the player and turns him into a zombie ( The player dies and can respawn and a AI takes over for our new zombie friend) :P

Edited by Massicor