oifriendlyfire

1.62.95168 Stuck at "Loading" screen after lobby.

Alright then, I've exhausted all resources looking this up. I can't find any pother posts with this same issue for this beta patch.

What: Stuck at loading screen after hitting ok in the game lobby.

When: Now 12:21 GMT-6 and for about two hours now.

Versions: 1.7.2.3/1.62.95168beta

Situation: I am only filtering 1.62.95168 servers. I had this patch last night I think, around 12 midnight, and I was able to play on most any server. I have been trying now since 1000 gmt-6 today. I have friends that are experiencing the same issue.

My question is, is anyone else having this particular problem, some of my friends are stuck at waiting for host pre lobby, but that is not my issue.

Any advice would be swell.

Specs:

AMD fx 6100 hex core 4.3ghz (current clock)

Nvidia GTX 560TI +70mhz signature

ASUS MX990 MBX

16g GSKILL Sniper ddr3

1TB BLack

500g Black

Sadly, no SSD yet...

Experience: Have fixed every other bad version, mismatch error that has came along for months. I'm stuck here. I have never had to uninstall to fix errors like other people have. This isn't really a good option. Alright then. fire, fire, fire.

• Like 3

i don't think the problem is at the client, our server has been experianceing bad desync issues so the problem is most likely at DayzMod Hive server. It looks like it might be having trouble handling requests from servers.

• Like 2

Alright, good to know.

I would hate to have to try and find a beta and version that fit, and go through all of that. Maybe Ill try again tonight.

• Like 1

Good tip. You are absolutely right. I still have servers that I'm waiting to jump to the new version with all my gear stored on it.

Waiting for the world to change.

Until then, i just wander the wastes, looking for pasta, which is much more satisfying than beans, if you ask me.

i don't think the problem is at the client, our server has been experianceing bad desync issues so the problem is most likely at DayzMod Hive server. It looks like it might be having trouble handling requests from servers.

What server do you run? Ill have to check it out!

Are you using six launcher? How do you filter? What version am I supposed to be looking for in this giant list?

Yeah I have the exact same problem =/, found some posts about fixes but nothing worked.

Well I was rather supprised that I got this game to work without any problems what so ever so I guess its about time something fucked up :P.

Are you using six launcher? How do you filter? What version am I supposed to be looking for in this giant list?

At the top of Six Launcher there's a search bar. 95168 is the latest version.

And as for the loading screens, after about 3 hours of sorting through servers, we found only 3 working ones. 2/3 were night time servers, which we didn't like, and the third was a daytime server that was lagging so hard it was shutdown. We gave up on DayZ until tonight after work. Let's hope servers will be updated by then.

Experiencing similiar problems.

Most servers stuck at "Wait for Host" or "Loading".

The rare one I can join dont give me more than 15 FPS and / or bad lags / desync.

All since the last stupid beta patch.

• Like 1

What server do you run? Ill have to check it out!

US 73 but we have taken it down to avoid ppl loseing stuff to desync on atleast our server.

• Like 1