Sign in to follow this  
The Rock (DayZ)

Stuck at loading screen(on server where i always come)

Hey all,

I have a strange problem now. Today i just can't seem to log in to US 477. My friends are able to join and i come there normally as well so i have no clue why i cant join now. I tried different Beta patches but still i get stuck at "Loading" in green text with black background.

Anyone knows a solution for it? I can get in other servers, that is what makes it even more strange.

1.62 is out.. might be the problem.

Forum search first.

It is not on all servers, so the general topic doesnt give me much info. I got a bike there with some gear so i would like to get back there. My friends get on that server and they have exactly the same beta patch as me (95054 or 95099, tried it both no luck)

You are able to install older patches over newer, as long as the base 1.61 is not different. So you can patch older ones from 1.61 95099 to 1.61 95054 but not from 1.62 to 1.61. So that should not be the problem.

Updating BattlEye doesnt help either. So weird, all my friends can get on that specific server and they haven't changed anything and i haven't changed anything as well but am unable to join. Still stuck at loading.