Sign in to follow this  
DeagenTV

Pizza and Arma 2 Giveaways Today!

Hi guys!

I stream at twitch.tv/deagen and every Friday night I do a pizza giveaway on my stream. However... today I am also giving away 5 copies of Arma 2 CO for hitting 10k followers!

So all together that is 1 Pizza Winner :) and 5 copies of Arma 2 CO (wish I could do more but this is out of my pockets guys). Have a friend that might want Arma 2 or haven't got it yet yourself? Come hang out in the stream for a chance to win!

My wife also stream on Saturdays, and every other Saturday she does a HOMEMADE cookie giveaway. Yes I just said cookies, and yes we ship all over the world. 6 Times shipping to Europe and at least 15 times here in the US.

I'd love for you guys to come stop in and say hello and be a part of this giveaway. Stream will start today at 12 Noon Central Time.

Thanks for your time,

Deagen

Again: Twitch.tv/deagen

Edited by DeagenTV
  • Like 2

Don't miss out on this. This guy is fun to watch, very interactive with his viewers and does giveaways like this frequently. He also often invites viewers to join him for some hilarious shenanigans. Also the cookies are delicious. Come check it out you won't regret it.

everytime i join your channel on twitch my flash player crashes, any way to avoid that?

I can hear what's going on in the channel that the contest is ending in a few minutes but I can't type in the channel D=

Can you enter my name deagan? This name is my steam account also

I cant figure out right now why twitch.tv isn't working... :(