Sign in to follow this  
antoine_varin@hotmail.com

Admin Abuse US #500

US #500 (1.7.2.3/95054) [VET][GMT-5] DayZ - BLS :: www.blacklistedsociety.com 218 Veteran DayZ Chernarus COOP Playing FULL 1.62.95170

Admin from server US #500 kept spawning several AS50, he announced it in the Chat also to lure player there in the super market in Elektro so they would kill anyone getting the gun, had several people using God mode. Even Admin said publicly they were spawning items in the chat if theres any log you can see it, I tried to take a picture but it didn't work.

They blew up the hospital also with bombs or C4 or something that isn't a rocket launcher.

Players in clan [bLS] are playing with admin as admin was a BLS member and is hosted by that clan.

The 2 names i can see right now is [bLS] RikTA and [bLS] Duskoes, they Admin logged out after players said they would report.

All happened around 12:30pm GMT-3

Please address this issue as it kills the whole gameplay.

Edited by LtTonie

Well, admins can't spawn stuff just by being an admin. Now if he's using scripts, that's a different story. This can also be a work of a hacker posing as an admin.

• Like 2

He was using scripts to spawn rare guns, and said it over the chat, the admin had the sponsored server clan tag and was the only user able to use global chat. Too bad i couldnt get a picture..

clearly never heard of admin hacks and server control hacks then have you sunshine...... more often than not i see hackers posing as admin in a bid to stir up trouble, no admin would spend lots of money on a server and then publicly announce that they are hacking or abusing their power.... this sort of thing is a stab in the back for the people that take he time and effort to provide servers for others to play on, and although your frustration is recognized you need to understand that no admin, well at least a non [xtg] admin would stoop to this kind of douchebagggery. i have had the same thing so im not trying to silence your voice here. i am just saying that more often than not its a hacker not who you think it is or blame..

peace

• Like 1

Hmm, this is interesting..

Although, a bit disappointing that i was not let know on our website (its in the server title) about this. Myself, nor any admins or members of our clan use any kind of scripts, hacks or malicious software. Its also part of our Code Of Conduct. It would have saved you the embarrassment of wasting a report.

The fact of the matter is at the date of your posting, our server had not been up a terribly long time, admin controls weren't set up properly, that meant anyone could vote themselves or friends to be the admin of the server. therefore they would have had access to the Global chat. If you knew anything about "Script Kiddies" you would know they have abilities to change what they please, this includes changing their profile name within Arma 2 and would conceal their identity and falsify somebody's reputation

The other thing is that, of course our members are playing in our server, so seeing [bLS] beside a players name, in their own server, isn't evidence enough to say its THEM using scripts or anything of the like.

In reference to the blowing up of the building, this could have been done with Satchel Charges, but who knows.

Edited by NightStalkerNZ