DeagenTV

Arma 2 CO and Pizza Giveaways Today!

Hi guys!

I stream at twitch.tv/deagen and every Friday night I do a pizza giveaway on my stream. However... today I am also giving away 5 copies of Arma 2 CO for hitting 10k followers!

So all together that is 1 Pizza Winner :) and 5 copies of Arma 2 CO (wish I could do more but this is out of my pockets guys).

My wife also stream on Saturdays, and every other Saturday she does a HOMEMADE cookie giveaway. Yes I just said cookies, and yes we ship all over the world. 6 Times shipping to Europe and at least 15 times here in the US.

I'd love for you guys to come stop in and say hello and be a part of this giveaway. Stream will start today at 12 Noon Central Time.

Thanks for your time,

Deagen

Again: Twitch.tv/deagen

Edited by DeagenTV
  • Like 4

I won't be watching but I like what you're doing, very nice of you.

With all due respect, your wife is hot, and she makes cookies! You are a lucky guy. LOL

Bookmarked your channel url, could you please post the hours you stream in GMT +- X? I have no idea what is central time (i suspect it's UTC?), and daylight saving and all that stuff confuses me, we don't use it in my country.

Nice stream! I really hope you'll be able to move back to Michigan. You are very generous.

Edited by IDunc

Hey thanks for doing this man!! This is awesome, I been watching your stream to get my DayZ fix.

Deagen, i notice you have a hard time finding servers to get in. My recommendation, stop using SixLauncher. Find the Arma Beta Patch shortcut in your Arma folder, and add "-mod=@dayz", this way you can use the Arma servers list directly. I found that I can enter servers that don't even match my beta patch version this way (maybe the admins didn't change the server name yet), but I can get into servers randomly picked in like less than 1 minute. And also found that there are tons of empty servers (or with less than 5 people) that works very well in the Arma servers list, in SixUpdater I can't even enter in servers with few people.

It was a really cool stream, i really enjoyed it. The ATV part was really funny. Thank you (Matt right?). I hope you can move to Michigan soon. I'll be following your stream from now on.