crashchaser

to all owners of an LU server

Update your bloody servers FFS :)

We cannot modify the files due to admin restrictions and Vilayer is not very fast in updating stuff...

LU70 just downgraded to 93825 today. WHY?

I cannot reach my tent anymore! :((((

We cannot modify the files due to admin restrictions and Vilayer is not very fast in updating stuff...

ok didnt know that thx for the reply..

yea, I was wondering why I couldn't play on my favorite servers :(

"bad version,server rejected connection" while 11 people apparently playing on it :(

well dont i hav egg on me face now :)

But for real, Vilayer doesnt have the update on the update list atm, so we are waiting on it :P

does anyone have an ETA for the update?

or is it purely guess work?

Has any one been in contact with them? Like got an ETA. can't get hold of live support or any contact details. Not going to make a ticket because last time I did it took a few days to get an reply.

Also the admin of a Vilayer server (UK1337). Just brought it down until we're able to update.

still no update with vilayer.

im the admin of LU194 and the latest update file in the ACP is 95054 not the new 95168.

i have a ticket open to them but the response time is quite poor.

really disapointed with them tbh

Edited by todge2k

LOL thats funny my private HIVE system is already updated. You guys should probably stick up for your rights as paying server hosts. The game is ran by you and powered by you. Or you can take it in the ass and pay to run his game and have no control over your own server. Your call.

Edited by rinaun
  • Like 2

yes im not very pleased as well. vilayer is not a host i personally would recommend to others. i dont know whats going on with them. didnt start that bad....

For all people complaining about Vilayer and the update. They cant update something that isnt announced as a server update.

From what ive heared is that the patch rolled out to early on Sixupdater without any notice. So they probally heard of the update when the tickets kept puring in, and then have to check it with Day Z as Day Z 'forces' hosts to update when a new patch rolls out and they dindt do it this time. Atleast that what I think happend when reading the comments given on the forums about this update.

For all people complaining about Vilayer and the update. They cant update something that isnt announced as a server update.

In all fairnes, it was announced on the 14th of july that the old hive version would stop working soon

http://dayzmod.com/f...-0621-or-newer/

Also they requested all servers to update to 1.62 earlier, but at this moment I cant find that topic

But hey, I'm not a server admin. You probably should have been mailed about this or something.

I wish you all good luck, and hope you, and your host can fix all problems soon.

Edited by DutchRanger