Sign in to follow this  
Smithburg

Saw this heading to the NW Airfield...

saw these messages start to pop up as we were heading up to the airfield

post-8106-0-62916400-1342798368_thumb.jp

Edited by Smithburg
  • Like 1

hahaha, I may have to try that.

On an unrelated note, I noticed your ingame name is Mike, Did you get shot a few nights ago west of the NWAF whilst running towards a Ural?

• Like 1

like foot massages or more like thai massages?

Thanks for bringing that to my attention lol

hahaha, I may have to try that.

On an unrelated note, I noticed your ingame name is Mike, Did you get shot a few nights ago west of the NWAF whilst running towards a Ural?

I don't think so, it may have been because I was near the NWAF near a Ural when I was logging out for the night, came back in and was bleeding and in the forest with no items so i just suicided, but i think that was more than a week ago and don't remember anyone else around that night.

I've wanted to change my name to my steam name, since there are other Mikes, but I don't wanna lose my progress

Edited by Smithburg

It wouldn't have been you. This guy was running flat out to the ural into our firing line lol.

Just thought it may have been. I'm sure there's about 10k "Mikes" that play tho.

Also, You can change your profile name in Arma with out loosing your character, A few members in my clan have done it no probs. So to my understanding it works fine as your character is linked to CD key not arma II profile.

• Like 1

Just go into Arma then click on profiles and make a new profile, name it what you want, then stay on the new profile when you log into dayz. Tada!