Sign in to follow this  
Mr Muggles

Delete the super/overpowered weapons please

how about change how much loot drops, if a 50 kal kills you half you gear gets killed with it.

less powerful guns more gear survives.

frag grenade you get 4 raw meat from it...

but meh might be too much work, and tbh i like the thrill of sneaking everywhere.

Snipers are a good mind fuck. Without them this mod would become average. It's all about unfairness. When a friend suggested Dayz, he said it would be unfair. I ran 3 hours trough the woods yesterday and I was on edge all the time. Constantly scanning the horizon, watching my profile, crossing fields I had to, with that constant danger in mind.

That Thermal scoped gun, I had the range perfect on it, a guy standing still, shot at him 5 times and missed every day... Epic gun is epic.

It's utterly cowardly to snipe people, full stop. These thermal guns and such, ridiculous in this game world.

Let us all run around with rifle's and pistols and have a proper, fair fight if that's what the pk's want to do all day.

I detest being sniped by some coward on a hill 600m out.

Sure, remove the high powered guns, only if you make all of the other guns do more damage. If you get shot in the chest with a 9mm you're going to die. A simple bandage isn't going to save you.

It's utterly cowardly to snipe people, full stop.

And in the apocalypse, I reserve my right to be as cowardly as I like in order to remain very much alive. When the world is ashes, bravery is overrated. Being able to play however the hell you like is a core part of this mod, you are a tool, and your notions about 'a proper fight' are naive. This game is not supposed to be 'balanced'.

Overpowered weapons aren't a huge problem. What is a huge problem is that some people have infinite supply of them, since they duplicate when you take them out of tents. So effectively the game pool is divided into people that willingly or unwillingly exploit a bug and thus have unlimited weapons and people who, when they get killed, need to re-start their looting.

^ This. These weapons don't really need to be removed. Having them adds a lovely threat elements. They just need to be a lot more rare. Remove these easy ways to dupe these items and remove the ability to spawn ammo crates full of them. As of now they are way too common and every farmer and their mums have got one these days. I also think all high tier gear, sniper rifles, automatics even alive packs etc.. should be very rare. I seem to find an AK in every other building lately.

You should find these weapons and cream you pants because you've found one much like NVGs. Not the current, oh there's another one, oh there's another one.

• Like 1

Sniped someone on the roof of the office building in Electro with my L85 from the hill ... Zeroed to 500 or 600

Use a Shooting Range to get used to your Gun ... Easy Game then ... The L85 is accurate up to the max zeroing of 800