Sign in to follow this  
Joker716

Who doesn't kill non-lethal survivors?

Visible and in my range, dead.

First rule, trust no one.

Unless he's in teamspeak with me and announces himself.

Currently in a squad of four on teamspeak, two of us armed with M249's, another with an FN FAL, and the last armed with a AKM.

If any one has seen us from inside a treeline, they haven't shot. It's not a smart idea to fire on 4 heavily armed, coordinated people moving in formation.

Damn, dude. You bad ass.

So far I've never had any experiences with survivors just killing me, mainly because it's so obvious that I'm new and have nothing of value, but I always try to salute as much as possible if I see someone in hopes that they'll let me go and I can try and steal some food without them noticing but it hasn't worked so far.

Yesterday, I went to the top of a tower and just saluted out of every single window in hopes that someone would see me and run over to see if I had anything of value and then I could steal something of theirs. No luck, though I did see a group of guys watching me salute them through the window...

people are mostly friendly....

Don't lie to yourselves, people are bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard fillings.

took weapon from backpack, waited to reload, no one noticed big gun suddenly in my hands or the relaod sound, no one shoot me during this 2-3 seconds, and no one shot me while i was firing at least 4 shots ...

youd have been dead before the reload sound finished on anyone but a complete imbecile

This is why I shoot on sight unless your on ts/vent. There is no reason to be a survivor and help random people anymore. Can't trust them.

If someone is far away from me, looks unarmed, and I can keep on eye on them.... I won't shoot.

If someone pops around the corner, odds are I'm shooting. If someone has a gun and is coming my way, odds are I'm shooting.... When I have a pile of good gear, I am not risking my progress in the game/survival for someone who is most likely a wild card.

Last night I was watching over Starry with a while another friend looted. As my friend is down there (we're in Vent together) he says someone in the VOIP chat says they're in the next tent - please don't shoot they are friendly and need food (which we have)... my friend has him crawl out and face away so he can evaluate that for himself (Check his bag etc etc). This guy does what he is told and my friend is working on giving him bandages and some food and then we would send him on his way... while I'm watching I see another guy creep out from by the port-o-potty area around the back to be able to shoot by buddy from behind (they had the same tags so they were clearly together). I tell him on vent what is going on and that I'll take care of this other guy, just try and distract for a minute.... he says something that the "helpless" guy clearly relays to his buddy trying to flank my friend.... the flanker stops for just long enough while they're talking for me to get a DMR shot to his chest.... down, but not dead yet.

Right after that my buddy yells to the "helpless" guy to get in the tent, someone else is here (obviously he knew it was me).... so they're in there hiding and the "helpless" guy was antsy to get out and go "loot" (or heal) his buddy..... after like 30 seconds my buddy says, "OH go ahead and heal your friend, but only after I loot any weapons or usable gear...."

He then told me this guy was swearing like crazy that we "Were hacking" or there was no way we could know they were together. Long story short, we took his friends goods, healed him up so they could stay together and told them to run east while we watched.... about 200m away I shot them both (not dead).... so they had to wait to bleed out or crawl to safety.

.... anyways, after this I am never trusting anyone again, these guys were clever enough to try and set us up - too bad it backfired.

• Like 2

All depends on my mood, and my perception of yours.

*Running over to heavily armed people while being unarmed yourself is not high intellengence behavior whether you are planning to betray them or not. It's certainly not realistic....

took weapon from backpack, waited to reload, no one noticed big gun suddenly in my hands or the relaod sound, no one shoot me during this 2-3 seconds, and no one shot me while i was firing at least 4 shots ...

youd have been dead before the reload sound finished on anyone but a complete imbecile

They were all climbing up the ladder. I took it from the last guy to go up. I shot 2 on the ladder and the other 2 on top of the lighthouse from the ground.

All depends on my mood, and my perception of yours.

*Running over to heavily armed people while being unarmed yourself is not high intellengence behavior whether you are planning to betray them or not. It's certainly not realistic....

Well I didnt have anything to lose and I was planing on respawning to get to cherno or elecktro but I went to the lighthouse to find some bikes but I found something better.

Edited by Joker716

Honestly, progression is based on loot and no one wants to lose that progression. I kill if I have high tier equipment, I used to kill when I had an Enfield and didn't want to lose it. Now I kill when I have something like an M107 or L85. If I have no equipment to speak of, I'll try to make temporary people to cooperate with but it's far too hard to trust anyone for too long. I completely refuse to lead anyone but teammates to my tents.