Sign in to follow this  
yuri20346

My friend just scared the living shit out of me.

So yesterday I backstabbed my friend for fun (we do that often for no reason) but he reacted differently than usual, usually we laugh it off and I we give ourselves the stuff back. But he just left ventrilo.

This morning at around 8am I hear someone kicking at my door so I go check, it was my friend (he's a close friend who lives in the same town as I do) I open the door to find myself at the end of a shotgun's barrel, my friend yells at me to get back into the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen he tells me that I should give him all my stuff, I ask him what is wrong and why he is acting like this, he pulls the trigger. Shotgun goes off but nothing but sound comes out, next second I see my friend laughing on the floor as he's struggling to tell me it was a blank.

God I thought I was a goner...... Real life DayZ.

Edited by yuri20346

Your own fault mate... never open the frontdoor before asking 'Friendly?'.

• Like 6

I suggest you change your name, move out of town and not have any contact with that guy again....

• Like 1

I suggest you change your name, move out of town and not have any contact with that guy again....

Nah, he told me he's had those blanks for a little while and he's been wanting to do a prank like this though he never had the chance. Dangerous prank though, could have had rust or something in the barrel and it could have hurt me, oh well, didn't happen.

You're laughing about it but that is actually really disturbing behaviour...

You should never point a gun at ANYONE, loaded or not loaded, real or fake.

Um.. Thats funny.. But also a heck of a ton creepy... I wouldn't wanna be alone with him..

P.S. It is also unsafe for him, like if he did that to me... I carry around a switchblade because I live in a bad neighborhood and many houses get broken into... If he did that I probably woulda tried to stab him :/

Well, no.

His mate has an excellent and brutal sense of humor.

So yesterday I backstabbed my friend for fun (we do that often for no reason) but he reacted differently than usual, usually we laugh it off and I we give ourselves the stuff back. But he just left ventrilo.

This morning at around 8am I hear someone kicking at my door so I go check, it was my friend (he's a close friend who lives in the same town as I do) I open the door to find myself at the end of a shotgun's barrel, my friend yells at me to get back into the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen he tells me that I should give him all my stuff, I ask him what is wrong and why he is acting like this, he pulls the trigger. Shotgun goes off but nothing but sound comes out, next second I see my friend laughing on the floor as he's struggling to tell me it was a blank.

God I thought I was a goner...... Real life DayZ.

I call bullshit. blanks in real life still have a discharge that would still fuck you up at close range. the discharge is a hot wax last time I checked.

you can't just shoot people with blanks at short range.

Brandon lee was killed by a blank round.

• Like 1

I'd be very concerned...

it's fine the OP is lying. you can't shoot people with blanks ...certainly not below 30 meters.

I did that same prank, except when I did it, my friend crushed a bunch of ketchup packets on his chest and didn't move.

:|

Your own fault mate... never open the frontdoor before asking 'Friendly?'.

Gold.

Truth. Anyone that's eligible to shoot a firearm tends to be taught this before anything else. Never point the gun at something you don't intend to kill. If you pull the trigger, you better mean it.