Geckco

Am I an ass hole?

No you're not an asshole. All of them could simply do the same you did to them at any time. Yes it's evil,but in a zombie apocalypse everyone is your enemy.

I'm sorry.

You are infected.

I would shoot you on sight.

The human race is doomed.

I am legend.

I'm glad you never ran up on me like that, you would've been warned and then shot. Can't trust no one.

So whenever I spot someone that is close to me, I always yell on the microphone letting them know I am a friendly. Well when they let their guard down I kill them, and take everything lol. I've done it to 3 people so far. This british guy who I killed got hella pissed. He had his friend tell me hes going after me now. Anyway last night I died in elektro by a farm house. I spot a female character in a ditch. Well I pick up my enfield that i died with, and head over to her. The first thing I say is "IM A FRIENDLY! I KNOW WHERE YOUR HIDING DONT SHOOT" Than I go on and tell her theres other people around us, and that to be careful. Well anyway this kid didnt have a mic, and he goes prone for some reason. I took the chance to kill him. He had 2 frags and a AKM with 5 mags lol.

Is this against the rules to bull shit people like this?

Are you a asshole ? Yes you are also a douche bag , asshat and cunt

I neglected to read the post at all. I decided after reading the topic that, Yes. you are in fact, an asshole.