Sign in to follow this  
Alpaca (DayZ)

Stuck on hourglass when joining server

Every time I join a server I'm met with an hourglass but the time ticks super slowly, left it on for an hour and I almost starved to death before it timed out and then I dc'd from the server and the timer reset, I can't respawn or do anything. Has anyone got a fix for this yet or is it just something we need to wait on?

P.S It happened after I died, I then re-spawned as usual and just collapsed instantly, straight into the hourglass screen.

Player ID: 47487558

Cheers

Edited by Alpaca

Same here,

profile 46777030

Disconnected after dying and stuck with a frozen hourglass wherever respawned. Have left it for a quite a while and it's just the food counter slowly ticking down. Can't even press escape to open menu.

Please reset character,

Cheers.

I'm also having this issue :<

Is a character reset the only way to fix this? If so please reset my character.

Player ID- 49697094

Thanks

Hi all,

a friend of mine started the game today and has the same problem, he's running the game in the background now for hours but his char hasn't died yet. Where can we find his player id so we can post it here so anyone can reset the character?

Thanks in advance!

Stuntman Mike

Edited by Stuntman Mike

Hi all,

a friend of mine started the game today and has the same problem, he's running the game in the background now for hours but his char hasn't died yet. Where can we find his player id so we can post it here so anyone can reset the character?

Thanks in advance!

Stuntman Mike

Dissconnect from the server and when you get the singplayer player/multiplayer options menu got to player profile, edit and you can see it there, maye be an easier way but only way I know!

you have to starve to death, and of course since your not moving you go down slowly. so just leave your game until you die. then you'll be good.

@Bandito: Thanks mate!

By the way, the problem was solved by the starving to death method, it really works, just give it some time. ;)