Sign in to follow this  
Slyca47

Noob Server Hoppers.

Some guys, obviously noobs, have been server hopping, saw them on US638 near Balota Airstrip, 2 of them, only got the name of one : Joka. How do i know they were noobs?

#1 Server Hopping at Balota Airstrip.

#2 Stood still long enough for a clean headshot

#3 His buddy in the treelines with an AS50 was shooting 10m behind me.

Thing is that this guy had M4A3 CCO with 4 STANAG and 3 STANAG SD, with M1911. But asoon as he died, I looted him, ran away, started running back relising i hadn't looted his Alice pack, at this time his mate attempts to avenge him, so i run around industrial building and looking to make a huge break for it, im greeted with the player, Joka, who i just kill not even 2 minutes ago, manages to get back to his body and loot himself. I killed him again but i ran into a ditch and D/Ced. D/Cing simply because of the bullshit pull of gettign all the way back to his corpse with out even respawning continuesly to get to Balota, and he didn't really have enough time to run all the way back to his corpse on the off chance he did spawn at Balota.

Is there anything anyone can do about this? Also is it hacking what he did or a simple bug? Im not much of a D/Cer but something smelt fishy there and i didn't want to lose my shit to a bunch of 12yr olds who just download script packs off of youtube.

Player List of US 638 @ D/C: GamerMonkey; Joka ; Maelik; Niggartine

Edited by Slyca47

Some guys, obviously noobs, have been server hopping, saw them on US638 near Balota Airstrip, 2 of them, only got the name of one : Joka. How do i know they were noobs?

#1 Server Hopping at Balota Airstrip.

#2 Stood still long enough for a clean headshot

#3 His buddy in the treelines with an AS50 was shooting 10m behind me.

Thing is that this guy had M4A3 CCO with 4 STANAG and 3 STANAG SD, with M1911. But asoon as he died, I looted him, ran away, started running back relising i hadn't looted his Alice pack, at this time his mate attempts to avenge him, so i run around industrial building and looking to make a huge break for it, im greeted with the player, Joka, who i just kill not even 2 minutes ago, manages to get back to his body and loot himself. I killed him again but i ran into a ditch and D/Ced. D/Cing simply because of the bullshit pull of gettign all the way back to his corpse with out even respawning continuesly to get to Balota, and he didn't really have enough time to run all the way back to his corpse on the off chance he did spawn at Balota.

Is there anything anyone can do about this? Also is it hacking what he did or a simple bug? Im not much of a D/Cer but something smelt fishy there and i didn't want to lose my shit to a bunch of 12yr olds who just download script packs off of youtube.

Not necessarily hackers, I died once, then respawned next to someone's body, inland. Was pretty weird.

Chances of it being your own body, of course, are pretty slim...

This is incredible. I've never heard of anything like this happening before. I think you should send Rocket a high-priority email and tell him the whole story. Somebody needs to hear about this.

Happened to me before, what an infuriating time that was.

This is incredible. I've never heard of anything like this happening before. I think you should send Rocket a high-priority email and tell him the whole story. Somebody needs to hear about this.

The sarcasm is off the charts!

• Like 1

Yeah, my first pvp death was actually to a server hopper since I didn't know it being a common exploit at the time; I was in a gunfight with some guy in a building far down and had the advantage since I had a rifle and he only had a pistol. He backs up behind a door in the hallway and I assumed we were at a stalemate, so I was slowly moving up... that's when he logs in right behind me and empties his makarov right into me.

Doesn't happen now since I wised up to it and act accordingly, but it was definitely frustrating the first time around.