Sign in to follow this  
GunzBlazin

Server DayZ - Dallas 3 [HARDCORE] Hosted by Reddit Squad running full side chat and full voice coms

players running around in hacked gear

its a mess

edit: also Z aggro seems to be turned way way down

Edited by GunzBlazin

I assume your ingame name is "Dom". You where banned due to excessive language and constant spamming of the (voice) chat.

We decided to enable the side-chat to keep a certain part of player interaction we found fitting to the community of our server. (For example; meeting up with other players and helping out the newer ones). Your accusations of hacked gear and "z aggro turned down" (which isn't even possible to modify) are just plain childish and I'm happy we removed you from our great community.

Kind regards & enjoy your perma-ban,

Dew

• Like 1

players running around in hacked gear

its a mess

edit: also Z aggro seems to be turned way way down

First off. Full Voice / Side Chat is not currently against the rules if it ever is then it will be removed.

If your in-game name is Dom then be aware that someone reported you to me yesterday saying you were hacking and teleporting around, if that is the case and I find it in the scripts.logs I will forward it on to the dayz devs.

I will agree we have had a lot of hackers running around on our server lately but nothing can be done about that im afraid other then banning them. Comes with the territory when you put "Reddit" in your server name.

Borstal

Dallas 3 Server Host.

Whether his claims are legit or not, do you realize side chat was disabled by the devs and is not allowed to be enabled by admins?

Not trying to be a prick here, I'd love side chat back, but it's not up to us.

First off. Full Voice / Side Chat is not currently against the rules if it ever is then it will be removed.

If your in-game name is Dom then be aware that someone reported you to me yesterday saying you were hacking and teleporting around, if that is the case and I find it in the scripts.logs I will forward it on to the dayz devs.

I will agree we have had a lot of hackers running around on our server lately but nothing can be done about that im afraid other then banning them. Comes with the territory when you put "Reddit" in your server name.

Borstal

Dallas 3 Server Host.

It is against the rules.

It is against the rules.

Rocket himself has stated while its not in his perspective of the scope of the game he is not blacklisting servers that currently have it enabled.

Rocket himself has stated while its not in his perspective of the scope of the game he is not blacklisting servers that currently have it enabled.

Can/should anyone do this? Fuck no.

What about server messages, can you turn those back on? No. Nein, Nda, Jok, Nope, Nada, etc.

Can you turn on side chat? Again, No. Nein, Nda, Jok, Nope, Nada, etc.

Can we the Devs/Staff turn messages or chat on for you? No.

Copied from this post: http://dayzmod.com/f..._20#entry277849

In this thread: http://dayzmod.com/f...e__hl__colorado

Edited by urbanfox

Can you provide me with a direct quote from the devs? Again rocket himself stated they are not currently blacklisting servers that have it enabled. If that changes then I will gladly remove it.

That post I copied (see the link below it) is from a dev.

First off. Full Voice / Side Chat is not currently against the rules if it ever is then it will be removed....

It is, any modification of any DayZ files, including the mission file is not allowed and your server need to be kept up to date.